Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Sonic (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sonic-46/)
-   -   Sonic Pic's Lets See Your Rides!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sonic/92162-sonic-pics-lets-see-your-rides.html)

Madcow 02-24-2005 08:20 PM

Re: Sonic Pic's Lets See Your Rides!!!!!!!!

Wish I had the brochure here. It's in my office. Tripps are among the offerings. I have met one other guy who had one. If you look at the engine compatment its the same stringer system as the 45. As far as the cockpit it's the same as every other 42. The center engine fits very nicely under the back seat, just as on most 45s. The 45s with big power move the back seat forward for more engine clearance. At least thats they way the ones built in the 90s are. Can't speak for how they are now.

stretchnout 02-24-2005 09:50 PM

Farfrumwerken, We are planning some good stuff this year hope you can make it. How was florida ? Hope you found everything that you were looking for :D. give me a call when ever you get a chance. We are going to do some pretty good trips this year.....I can only tell you that alot of libations will be consumed..... :drink:

Jimi

farfrumwerken 02-24-2005 10:18 PM

Hey Stretchnout....FL was great! There were 17 total in our group; most from here, but Paula and Steve joined us from Ft. Lauderdale (they used to be on 'B' Dock - He's a Navy Capt.). Couldn't get in touch with Wayne. Checked up on the GenSet and decided what to do. Also picked up a couple of other things - nothing with 2 legs though!! Plenty of eye candy!! Keep me informed of the plans this year...I'll give you a call.

Catagory5 02-25-2005 12:38 AM

One of a kind graphics? hmm

Madcow 02-25-2005 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Fish Tails
keep in mind you have seen the same brochure now for 3 years running maybe they were thinking about building one in2002 and just never got to it yet..

I think the problem with building one is then they need to sell it. It's been my experience most people don't want tripps. Personally, I don't mind. I have 1500 VERY reliable horsepower. Yeah, it cost a little more gas and tune up time, but my boating is all about reliability.

45sonic 02-25-2005 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Fish Tails
sorry mad moo several 38s never a 42 where does the third engine go in the fridge?

Might want to check out post # 20.

Chuck 02-27-2005 04:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are some updated pictures of Aaron's new boat taken at the Miami Boat Show. Sarasota is only 32 days away!!!!! :drink:

islandracer 03-07-2005 03:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
2004 31 SS

"i like it like that"

myturn 03-11-2005 03:11 AM

3 Attachment(s)
This was my 28SS

East Coast B 03-11-2005 09:09 AM

MYTURN... What year, power and speed numbers did you see with your 28SS?