Pay attention over the next few days

Notices

Pay attention over the next few days

Old 04-02-2005, 09:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Pay attention over the next few days

Go For Broke, The footrest is aluminum with 2 brackets that mount vertically that get screwed into the fiberglass below the dashboard ice-cooler at a convenient height. The footrest folds up against the lower dash area when not needed ( such as when bolsters are dropped ) ! There are white vinyl strips channeled into the step for somewhat of a non-slip effect. All in all it appears to be a pretty decent piece. I saw one installed on the Prowler at the Miami show, I think they've been using them on the 26 and maybe the 31's for about 2 years. Do the larger Sonic's have dual level footrests molded in, I can't remember? Heck, I might even get one for my side for those leisurely cruises ! Cost was $98 plus $11 for shipping, very fair considering it's for a boat. Steve
Old 04-03-2005, 04:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lets see a picture of it installed.
Old 04-03-2005, 08:08 AM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Thanks for the info Steve.
Old 04-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HiPerf2000, Pictures posted in the uncensored section Steve
Old 04-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Registered

Cool Re: Pay attention over the next few days

hey capt

where's the news!!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2005, 02:09 PM
Registered

Can you email the picture, and i'll post it for you ?
Old 04-04-2005, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

509, Garelick has been making that fold-up step/ footrest for years. Available at West and several other outlets. It's quality piece. I had put one in my 32 Velocity on the bulkhead 'cause my x-wife's feet couldn't reach the floor sitting down.
Old 04-04-2005, 05:56 PM
Registered

Come on guys Rome wasnt built in a day!! The mail boat soon come mon , the mail boat soon come. Youll all know as soon as It done
Old 04-05-2005, 12:35 AM
Registered

I'm still trying to get Sonic to pay my mechanic. Talked to Sonic and the accounts payable department said that Tony said no money was to paid out. So I have a lien being filed on my boat from the mechanic. Sonic OK'ed the work and then stiffed them. They still owe me money also. I'
ve turn the matter over to my lawyer to deal with. Can't understand how Huselessit and First Derripyouoff can stay in business. I have had at least 3 to 4 people talk to me about purchasing and dealing with Sonic and after went and bought a different boat due to what I have been through. And all I told them was the truth as it happened. What a shame they let there company go to hell
Old 04-05-2005, 07:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by captwk
I'm still trying to get Sonic to pay my mechanic. Talked to Sonic and the accounts payable department said that Tony said no money was to paid out. So I have a lien being filed on my boat from the mechanic. Sonic OK'ed the work and then stiffed them. They still owe me money also. I'
ve turn the matter over to my lawyer to deal with. Can't understand how Huselessit and First Derripyouoff can stay in business. I have had at least 3 to 4 people talk to me about purchasing and dealing with Sonic and after went and bought a different boat due to what I have been through. And all I told them was the truth as it happened. What a shame they let there company go to hell

I'm sorry, didn't you have about hmmmmmm... 10 other posts telling us your story?

Quick Reply: Pay attention over the next few days

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.