Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   South Central US (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/south-central-us-225/)
-   -   Evan & Kathy are coming to NashVegas (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/south-central-us/132001-evan-kathy-coming-nashvegas.html)

DISTURRRBED 06-05-2006 10:29 PM

Evan & Kathy are coming to NashVegas

Hey ya'll,
Kathy and I are coming down this weekend. Who's in for a Party? We have a couple other couples that may come with us. One with a 272 baja and one with a 46 cig, hope to see all of you out.(Byrd, EB, Zuck,RobO, KennyO,Ritchie,ect)
Evan :D :D :drink:

Game On 06-06-2006 06:29 AM

Re: Evan & Kathy are coming to NashVegas

Sup Evan? Do you have to bring HER????? :evilb: :D

We have room here if someone needs a plce to lay their head...See you then..

kennyo 06-06-2006 07:48 AM

You'll know where we'll be Brother! Bring Hoghead with you, He's gonna stay up there to long and get married.

DISTURRRBED 06-06-2006 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Game On
Sup Evan? Do you have to bring HER????? :evilb: :D

We have room here if someone needs a plce to lay their head...See you then..

She holds all the money :mad: Thanks for the offer. I think we are crashing at tim's. Priest trip next time.

DISTURRRBED 06-06-2006 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by kennyo
You'll know where we'll be Brother! Bring Hoghead with you, He's gonna stay up there to long and get married.

Little Mark has a B-day party to go to from three to five on saturday so hoghead wont make it. I think he is going to start putting on his stand-off box this weekend anyway :drink:

flenner 06-06-2006 04:37 PM

Corey and Erin's birthday is this weekend and we're having a party on Percy Priest. Skip Lake Stumpy and come play with us on Priest.

Flenner

DISTURRRBED 06-06-2006 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by flenner
Corey and Erin's birthday is this weekend and we're having a party on Percy Priest. Skip Lake Stumpy and come play with us on Priest.

Flenner

We're kinda sh!t outta luck. we don't have a boat. Motor blew in mine so we would have to bum rides. No body likes that crap. maybe OH one day and PP the next. I'll talk to kathy... :drink:

Steve Zuckerman 06-07-2006 08:19 AM

Evan,
Just got back last night from NYC. My outdrive is at EB's in pieces. RH's boat has the blues too, but Mayor McCheese owes me a few rides, so I may be at the ramp thumbing :rolleyes: myself.
Hope to see you guys while you're in town!
Regards,
Steve

hoghead 06-07-2006 09:21 AM

I may be making the trip to Nashvegas. Whats the plan for this weekend? Which lake on which day?

Anyone going to be out on Friday like the good ol days? KennyO? I might come for Friday, Sat.

Cory AND Erin's birthday on the same weekend? Didn't know that one... :eek: I smell a drunk fest comin on....

kennyo 06-07-2006 11:43 AM

Dude, wait till I tell her you called her a cow!