Notices

LTPA September Run and Party

Old 09-09-2008, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LTPA September Run and Party

the LTPA has announced their season end event on Lake Travis:
(hands are $50)
The run starts at Johnny Finns from 10am to noon. From here we will trek to VIP Marina at Volente Beach for our lunch stop from noon to 2:30pm. We will have contests and games provided by Tito's Vodka. From 2:30pm to 3pm, we will do a "drive by" at Cafe Bleu for raffle tickets and prizes. From here, we will venture over to The Pier for a fajita buffet and drink specials from 3pm - 5pm. This will be the last boating stop.

Starting at 7pm, we will collect at Carlos 'n Charlie's for Year End Party featuring Dysfunction Junction. The menu will include "Cheese Burgers in Paradise". Additional prizes will be given away throughout the night.

The year end party is a rain or shine event and always a blast. Last 2 cards will be drawn at the party and you must be present to win. All cards must be drawn by 8pm and no hands will be sold at the party.

Guests are always welcome.

The day slips at CnC are too shallow to use, but who knows.... Ike may add a few inches to the lake

Last edited by photoguy; 09-09-2008 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:52 AM
Registered

What date?
Old 09-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by gerritm
What date?
Saturday, September 20th

I might do the Poker Run. I will definitely be at the party.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:03 AM
Registered

Saturday, September 20th.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hope to be there myself..
Old 09-10-2008, 11:57 PM
Registered

go figure... I forgot the date....

thank you to those who helped me out on that one......
Old 09-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is an e-mail from 'LTPA'

Mark your calendars! This Saturdays' Poker Run and End of the Year Party includes all kinds of fun and prizes.

We'll begin at Johnnie Finns at 10am where you can purchase your hands ($50 each). At 11am THE FIRST 52 PEOPLE WHO HAVE PURCHASED HANDS WILL BE DRAWING OUT OF OUR LTPA PRIZE BOX. Pull an ACE and you've won a 2009 Membership ($150 value!!!) All cards drawn will win something!!!... cash prizes... dinners... tee shirts and more!!... but again... limited to the first 52 people who have purchased hands. (1 card per person)

Our second stop is V.I.P. marina/Blue Parrot Cafe. This is where we'll be having Bill & Kelly's annual "Tito's Vodka Calcutta! Sorry guys... but this is a "girls only" event. But... you're invited to come and watch Any girl pulling a "2" gets a bottle of Tito's famous Vodka and a Tito's Tee-shirt! Stick around for our appreciation photo op for Tito and his gang.

This "Calcutta" and the Johnnie Finns Calcutta are compliments of the Lake Travis Powerboat Association..... ie... FREE!!

We'll leave V.I.P. marina at 2pm and do a "drive by" by Cafe Bleu. (Don't stop unless you want to.) Look for our Director, Bob Beck... he'll be tossing LTPA Koozies to your boat. These koozies will have raffle tickets for our End of the Year Party door prizes!!! You don't want to miss out on this!!!

Then... if that wasn't enough... we'll head off to The Pier! At The Pier, the LTPA is providing a Fajita Buffet for our members!! (also FREE!) Make sure and thank their staff for the food and hospitality.

This run will be a little different than our normal runs. ALL CARDS WILL BE DEALT TO YOU BY B.R. ROBBINS AT THE PARTY! WINNER TAKES ALL!!! B.R. will begin dealing hands at 7pm downstairs at Carlos & Charlie’s! 5 cards only... all at one time... must be in line for hand by 8pm.

We've got more fun and food at the party as well. Girls get into our Bikini Calcutta!! $50 buy in. We'll also have our regular Calcutta... $100 buy in. Winner takes all in both! Hang around for our door prizes, professional portraits, Jimmy Buffett style burgers and DYSFUNKSHUN JUNKSHUN!!!... our live bluegrass and rock band for the evening! (They're AWESOME Dinner is FREE... compliments of the Lake Travis Powerboat Association and its' directors!

Forward this to your friends... and tell everyone! There is no charge for the party... bring your fun friends!

Lastly, as a note, this run's proceeds benefits the Shriners' Children’s Hospital! Their spokesperson will be at Johnnie Finns accepting a $5000 check from our association. Thank all of you for your support and participation!!! And thank all of you that participated in our Sun Shine Kids Day!

See you on Saturday!!

Steve Webb
LTPA President
Old 09-17-2008, 08:56 PM
Registered

In
Old 09-18-2008, 10:32 PM
Registered

Making the trip. See you there.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sweet Addiction
Never mind. 9:18 and I am still stuck here waiting on my brother.
He better have some hotties with him!

I will probably be in the cove.

Quick Reply: LTPA September Run and Party

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.