Notices

Vacherie,La

Old 10-14-2009, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vacherie,La

Hello LA, I'm looking @ relocating to this area. Are there any OSO fans here? Looking for info on the area from good food to temp. living quaters while i find somewhere to be on a more permanent basis! Any liveaboard marina in the area? River, Lake,etc... lot's of slow boats available right now if it's feaseable i may find something to live on short term? Thanks in advance for any help! Rich
Old 10-14-2009, 02:32 PM
Registered

I live about 45min-1hr north of there.(ponchatoula) It's not too far away from lake maurpaus and lake pontchtrain . A lot of guys in that area have smaller "river rockets" that they use on the bayous in that area.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:23 PM
Registered

Default Expanding my Search

From New Orleans- Baton Rouge Where to Boat,What to Do? Thanks Rich
Old 10-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by golfmaxgolf
From New Orleans- Baton Rouge Where to Boat,What to Do? Thanks Rich
I live in laplace in the middle of baton rouge and new orleans. Some good boating on lake maurepas. Prop Stop, Sun few fun bars in that area. Couple like 3 poker runs in those areas that are pretty good. Hammond, Ponchatoula, Springfield all good areas to launch
Old 10-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 38Lightning
I live in laplace in the middle of baton rouge and new orleans. Some good boating on lake maurepas. Prop Stop, Sun few fun bars in that area. Couple like 3 poker runs in those areas that are pretty good. Hammond, Ponchatoula, Springfield all good areas to launch
Thanks 38lightning, Laplace is one of the areas suggested to me to look for a home, I'll be working out of Vacherie, they tell me that's about all the commute i want 35min. So i'm basically looking in a circle from laplace and a town called gonzales. Hope to run into ya @ some stage in future! Thanks again Rich
Old 10-16-2009, 09:16 AM
Registered

I'm curently building in Garyville,LA witch is about halfway betweeen Laplace and Gonzales. I just sold my house in Laplace. There are a bumch of good neighborhoods there. There are a few houses for sale here in Garyville little more rural than laplace but its about the same drive. 38lightning is right we have alot of fun on Lake Maurepas, and lots of cool bars on the surrounding rivers. Hope to see you on the river!
Scott
Old 10-16-2009, 01:28 PM
Registered

Default Garyville

Originally Posted by fast22
I'm curently building in Garyville,LA witch is about halfway betweeen Laplace and Gonzales. I just sold my house in Laplace. There are a bumch of good neighborhoods there. There are a few houses for sale here in Garyville little more rural than laplace but its about the same drive. 38lightning is right we have alot of fun on Lake Maurepas, and lots of cool bars on the surrounding rivers. Hope to see you on the river!
Scott
Thanks fast, i'll look online to see what is availble, do hope to run into you and all on some water near you! Have a good day! Rich
Old 10-17-2009, 01:50 PM
Registered

Default ttt

ttt