Notices

Lake Travis 2010

Old 03-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

we went out yesterday on Jareds ( Sweet Addiction ) Checkmate ,
he came over by boat earlier and parked at my marina to help me work on my boat then later we went over to The Pier for lunch and rum runners where we met up with a few others. Another good day on Lake Travis.
Good thing we did because this coming weekend is supposed to be rainy , we may even get thunderstorms.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Went to lake Austin on Saturday, it was amateur night to the fullest. Saw at least 5 boats getting towed, I towed a man and his daughter. People blowing through no wake zones, and at full speed coming within like 20 feet of each other, 1 cop on the lake and he called it a day around 4:00. Suprised there wasn't any wrecks.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Registered

anyone know of any rental houses on the lake (travis or austin, prefer travis) that are furnished and available for say nov till jan or feb?
Old 03-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatntrkr
anyone know of any rental houses on the lake (travis or austin, prefer travis) that are furnished and available for say nov till jan or feb?
None to speak of but I would check CL if I were you.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rexmitchell
None to speak of but I would check CL if I were you.
good idea. thanks!
Old 04-05-2010, 09:34 AM
Registered

Does anyone know of any "larger" enclosed dry boat storages around the FM 620 / Hudson Bend area of the lake? Preferrably looking for Aluminum bldg, concrete flooring, security gates. The ones on the internet I am finding are either too short (I need at least 37' long) or have gravel flooring.

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Registered

Just put down a deposit for a house for aquapalooza, found one with a boat dock and pool, going to be a lot of fun!
Old 04-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rexmitchell
Just put down a deposit for a house for aquapalooza, found one with a boat dock and pool, going to be a lot of fun!
Needing to look into this very soon. Did you pay premium for that weekend? I figure it will be same as holiday rates/minimums. Where or how did you find the rental?

Thanks.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by kfvintx
Needing to look into this very soon. Did you pay premium for that weekend? I figure it will be same as holiday rates/minimums. Where or how did you find the rental?

Thanks.
Nope, regular rates for summer, had to drop a $500 deposit which was BS but whatever. Place I got is 3 story, sleeps 12, ping pong/foosball table, gated community, on the water, private boat ramp, trailer storage, and private dock(which is a HUGE bonus) for the boats. Also has a community pool and weight room. Oh and did I mention its just around the corner south of the Reserve where they are having the events.

I don't think the owner knows what that weekend is.

I found my place on CL but through this website. I dealt directly with the owner which was really nice.

http://www.alwaysonvacation.com/

Houses are filling up though, I wouldn't screw around if you are serious about coming.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:26 AM
Registered

Anybody have any contacts for buying a boat lift for a 30 Outlaw (8,000 lb +/-) new or used on Lake Travis?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.