Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > South Central US
Freeport to Port O'Connor toy run >

Freeport to Port O'Connor toy run

Notices

Freeport to Port O'Connor toy run

Old 11-13-2011, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We plan to be there! We will be riding with Boatman. Looking forward to it!
Old 11-14-2011, 09:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Just out of curiosity, has anyone checked with Surfside marina to see if they would lift the big boats into the water?
Old 11-15-2011, 01:54 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by T-RAV
Just out of curiosity, has anyone checked with Surfside marina to see if they would lift the big boats into the water?
I talked to the folks at Surfside marine (right across from Bridge bait) and they would use a forklift to put the boats in and pull them out for $75.00. They usually charge the 75 to put in and then another to pull out for a total of 150 but She would cut us a deal and do both for 75. She said it is
a rather lengthy and complicated process doing it on the trailer. I have watched it before and it makes me slightly nervous. Probably not an option I will pursue.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by T-RAV
I think the bigger boats are planning on putting in on the San Bernard then running back and parking trucks at bridge bait. I will be putting in at bridge bait. It's up to 31 boats last I saw on 2cool.
I have a big correction to make. I had my rivers confused. The ramp is actually on the Brazos River and it's the Freeport House Municipal Boat Ramp. Jim provided me the GPS coordinates where you can paste them in to google maps to see just where the ramp is: 28.956004,-95.361917
Old 11-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigjimtx
hi where are yall going to put in bridge bait or i have a33 avance cc and would like runwith yall my name s jim kenny milested knows me
Hey Jim - see my last post on location. Are you the guy that I always see up at Kenny's storage with the twin-turbo Camaro? Glad to have ya!
Old 11-15-2011, 04:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by firehill19
We plan to be there! We will be riding with Boatman. Looking forward to it!
Who are you? I think I vaguely remember you. Isn't your wife's name Janet or Joy or something like that?

Long time, no see stranger! We'll see you and Joyce soon!
Old 11-15-2011, 05:18 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Busta
I have a big correction to make. I had my rivers confused. The ramp is actually on the Brazos River and it's the Freeport House Municipal Boat Ramp. Jim provided me the GPS coordinates where you can paste them in to google maps to see just where the ramp is: 28.956004,-95.361917
What time does everyone plan on being there to launch, 0930, 1000?
Old 11-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Registered

yall mite have seen my on the lake by boats a cc with blue splash graffics iput in at inland most when there was water known kenny for along time ps i dont have a camaro but i do have a chevelle thanks on the ramp i will be there about 730 to 800 br nice to meet some new people

Last edited by bigjimtx; 11-15-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:56 AM
Registered

Who are you? I think I vaguely remember you. Isn't your wife's name Janet or Joy or something like that?

Long time, no see stranger! We'll see you and Joyce soon!
You know where to find me if its a liquid kind of day/night. Papa's Beach by day, Big Berthas by night. Still trying to make the run work as the job on that Saturday is a big roadblock. If all works out, won't have to worry about weekend work after June!
Old 11-16-2011, 02:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

That seems like it would be a little easier commute than going to the San b! I saw on 2cool where they are doing construction on the locks at the brazos, might be something to check to make sure y'all will be able to get through. I will be at bridge bait about 830-9. Can't wait!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.