Not A Single Member Should Give River Side Marina Their Business >

Not A Single Member Should Give River Side Marina Their Business

Notices

Not A Single Member Should Give River Side Marina Their Business

Old 05-25-2014, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Not A Single Member Should Give River Side Marina Their Business

I don't believe a single member of OSO or TOPPS should give River Side Marina a single dime of their money. After the way the owner just treated my wife and I today we decided to to see what others have experienced and this is what we learned about what this business did in February of this year.....

http://www.ktrh.com/articles/houston...vice-12084228/

This is our experience from today, but after learning about how he treated one of our War Veterans our experience isn't all the important, nor does it surprise us. The guy in the video pushing around the camera man is the person we had our experience with! Maybe it was my shaved head that trigger him?!

The owner of this place is an absolute A-hole! My wife and just moved to Houston and we were checking out different places to launch our boat, something we wanted to do before just dragging it to unfamiliar ramps and marinas. We walked down the dock only a few minutes while we checked everything out only to have to owner walk up to us asking, "are you guys meeting a boat!!?" We said "no, we are just checking the place out." He said, "you need to do that from up there!" Pointing to a deck just a couple of steps up. We started to walk back to our truck because of this guys attitude, but I decided to turn around to explain to him what we were doing, told him "we just moved here and was simply looking for places we could bring our boat" and that "we were not acting like A-holes on his dock." He then replied, "how would you like it if just anyone was climbing around on your boat!!" We both replied, "what boats were we climbing around on! We are looking to give you business!!" His reply, "I don't want you F'ing business!!"

Job well done A-hole!!

Last edited by TW720HVY; 05-25-2014 at 07:42 PM.
Old 05-25-2014, 07:47 PM
Registered

Lots of "A" Holes in the world. Seems like more every day.
Old 05-25-2014, 07:59 PM
Registered

My wife and I were floored how this guy treated us today! I have met a lot of A-Holes in the world, but this guy really takes the cake.
Old 05-25-2014, 10:17 PM
Registered

Yep from your story he sounds like a real piece of work. Everybody stay away.
Old 05-25-2014, 10:37 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

look at the bright side..If you dock there, he wont let anyone climb on your boat.....
Old 05-25-2014, 11:02 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
look at the bright side..If you dock there, he wont let anyone climb on your boat.....
That is flippin hysterical !!!!!

Sorry to the OP and his wife for having been treated like that - the guy must not be a boater !!
Old 05-26-2014, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TW720HVY
I don't believe a single member of OSO or TOPPS should give River Side Marina a single dime of their money. After the way the owner just treated my wife and I today we decided to to see what others have experienced and this is what we learned about what this business did in February of this year.....

http://www.ktrh.com/articles/houston...vice-12084228/

This is our experience from today, but after learning about how he treated one of our War Veterans our experience isn't all the important, nor does it surprise us. The guy in the video pushing around the camera man is the person we had our experience with! Maybe it was my shaved head that trigger him?!

The owner of this place is an absolute A-hole! My wife and just moved to Houston and we were checking out different places to launch our boat, something we wanted to do before just dragging it to unfamiliar ramps and marinas. We walked down the dock only a few minutes while we checked everything out only to have to owner walk up to us asking, "are you guys meeting a boat!!?" We said "no, we are just checking the place out." He said, "you need to do that from up there!" Pointing to a deck just a couple of steps up. We started to walk back to our truck because of this guys attitude, but I decided to turn around to explain to him what we were doing, told him "we just moved here and was simply looking for places we could bring our boat" and that "we were not acting like A-holes on his dock." He then replied, "how would you like it if just anyone was climbing around on your boat!!" We both replied, "what boats were we climbing around on! We are looking to give you business!!" His reply, "I don't want you F'ing business!!"

Job well done A-hole!!
Let me help you out a bit.... There is not a single place you want to frequent in Channelview. I work about two miles from there and live 66 miles away near Lake Conroe. You need to be at clear lake or Lake Conroe. Channelview is pretty rough.
Old 05-26-2014, 08:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
That is a very excellent point!

Originally Posted by Rwbrew3
That is flippin hysterical !!!!!

Sorry to the OP and his wife for having been treated like that - the guy must not be a boater !!
Honestly I don't know what the guy is, but if he keeps this up he will not be a business owner much longer.

Originally Posted by joew.
Let me help you out a bit.... There is not a single place you want to frequent in Channelview. I work about two miles from there and live 66 miles away near Lake Conroe. You need to be at clear lake or Lake Conroe. Channelview is pretty rough.
Being new to the area we are still trying to figure everything out, information like this is helpful.

We visited Conroe a couple of weeks ago and found a marina that looks like a nice place to launch and I think it is called Inland Marina.

Last edited by TW720HVY; 05-26-2014 at 08:47 AM.
Old 05-26-2014, 10:15 AM
Registered

R,

I sent you a PM. Sorry you had to experience that type of attitude. There are other place than there to get the boat wet and you have to be very careful in that area any way. Lots of stuff just under the water that will knock the back of the boat off.

John
Old 05-26-2014, 11:25 AM
Registered

Thanks John for the PM, I will give you a call.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.