Looking for some storage

Notices

Looking for some storage

Old 04-07-2020, 01:08 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Looking for some storage

I am trying to figure out an issue that prob most have being in the Marine service business currently. Anyways I need some extra room and or a building / storage so I can sit / store some customers boats who have basically not made a dime for many weeks now because of the current situation. Currently I am doing good but this has snowball into that I am at a stand still with many customer boats whom have no money to spend on their boats.

All I need is some more room until many in the area can get back on their feet again. I am trying to help boaters out here plus I have time and parts out of my pocket vested as well. I need the room to bring more service boats in for the ones whom are able to spend the extra money currently. Many in my area have lost their jobs as well. This has snowballed hugely for many. I am trying to help as many boaters as I can but I can not keep giving up my money and time for free. Really I need just some storage space prob for 3 months. Any advice or leads I will take. I am totally out of room. Thanks for listening.

Last edited by BUP; 04-07-2020 at 01:18 PM.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:31 PM
BUP
Banned

Today have few people picking up their boats FINALLY. I still need something soon - I am not asking for someone to give up space but if you have a barn or building for rent or seen one let me know. I need the room or even something to work out of that could hold 6 boats enclosed or more. I am helping out fellow boaters as best I can. Many and do I mean many businesses are closed and some went of business already in my area. THANKS
Old 04-10-2020, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 32 Posts

BUP,

Do you have an email address? Your PM box is always full.

Thanks!
Old 04-11-2020, 01:02 PM
BUP
Banned

I really would like to hire someone fairly young that wants to learn the trade as well. So anyone possible wants to do this let me know especially if one has lost their job currently. I would not even mind someone to take over the whole service end after some hands on experience. Just saying and maybe a business opportunity for whomever. I do not know the choice is up to that person(s).
Old 04-11-2020, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 406 Likes on 181 Posts

Bup sorry for the delay in getting the water pumps out,I sent them out this morning you should have them on the 16th,your pm box was full.