Storage or Building or Warehouse or Land >

Storage or Building or Warehouse or Land

Notices

Storage or Building or Warehouse or Land

Old 03-07-2017, 10:32 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

either or I could do either one including a full blown dealership, but do not have the help nor employees. I have everything else to do so. Gave away the a lot of racks and displays to other shops plus all office related items. Been selling whatever service manuals I seem to pull out once a month. I still work on boats and remained currently up to date with the OEMS. Not the outboard side thou.

The problem with DFW is very high rents and to do anything with boats you need room. The more room you need the higher the rent. Even for just storage,
Old 03-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much room do you need inside/outside....Ive got both depending on how much you need
Old 03-07-2017, 10:44 AM
BUP
Banned

location ? depends on area - any lakes close, traffic - exposure - buildings are they insulated well - do they have AC and heat ? do they have offices or at least one - showroom - have no idea - and of course costs and or is any of this for sale -- I would rather talk and a see what you have in person THANK YOU very much.

How do we set that up
Old 03-07-2017, 10:48 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill PM you and we can get together on it

Granbury and Lake Proctor are the closest with PK being about 45 min north, Warehouses are located in Stephenville, they could be transformed into working service center, but nothing showroom quality. I saw an ad on Facebook yesterday for a boat dealership/repair center on PK that was up for sale.....may be something worth looking into
Old 03-07-2017, 10:58 AM
BUP
Banned

on facebook an ad, a boat dealership for sale ???. Its getting hard to get techs and DFW is the worst to find anyone. Down the road when the older techs drop out that is going to be the down fall for the big dealerships. And alot of dealership their owners never wrenched on a boat.
Old 03-10-2017, 02:44 PM
BUP
Banned

??? no word and I PM ed you contact info many days ago ? Just saying and just asking
Old 03-10-2017, 04:13 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

The Buffalo area is in need of your services. Lake Erie won't dry up either. I know you show up for the poker run. Looking to relocate?

Last edited by bck; 03-10-2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:49 AM
BUP
Banned

Nope was born and raised in New York can not stand the winters there. Moved south after college. But really tired of Texas as well. It has grown here hugely, everything is a hassle to go do no matter what it is, traffic really sucks to 7 days a week, and has gotten extremely expensive to do anything here as well. My wife came from Colorado 8 years ago she can not stand it here period. We are stuck here for a while thou for many reasons. Some are good reasons being stuck here and some we just have to live with. We possible might go back into drought late in the summer once again, lake levels are not ever steady here anymore.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:33 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

The winters do suck, you have to pretend you enjoy skiing and snowmobiling to make them tolerable. I don't believe there are nearly enough quality mechanics/ shops in the area though. I just happened to come across a shop for rent...
Old 03-12-2017, 11:17 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The mill st shop was best bang for buck 1400 for 2k square feet plus 900 month for 1 acre secure storage a few miles away. The other sublet shop by 121 marina just found a buyer this week at 450k, 1/2 acre gated storage ,1500 sq ft air conditioned shop . Now its north of 380 , in the sticks but 20 min from ramp 1800 sq ft heat and ac . Connexes for idle storage , no wired internet avail though , which sux.
Prices within dfw area are going crazy right now. I would reccomend finding a sublet deal and put some money away for when the prices come back down to earth

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.