Notices

Lake Texoma area

Old 12-11-2018, 06:21 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Lake Texoma area

I am posting this as trying to help out a OSO member here and hopefully save money in the long run.

His boat sits in the water and he needs it pulled out from High Port. total length say around 55 ft with close to a 14 ft beam. That is not the problem currently.

So my question is does anyone up here or know of a place he can use so I can pull the drives and engines out ? Will need a tall hoist or tall lifts on a forklift or however plus a spot for this size boat. . Inside would be better but not a must. Thanks
Old 12-14-2018, 09:58 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Any place close to Texoma will help this boat owner out to save a huge amount of $ so it does not need a special tow 100 miles or more away. Anywhere closer to Lake Texoma will help and save this boater a ton a money including if I worked on his app.

Any ideas for a boat 47 ft -- 13.6 beam to put on land or in building up there with a tall enough whatever to pull the engines out ??

In or around / not too far away from Lake Texoma would be great. I understand not many places for a boat of this size and moving it around.

THANKS for any help

Maybe a glass / transom repair place because one will be needed as well. Any ideas ?

Last edited by BUP; 12-14-2018 at 10:01 PM.