Notices

Alabama Boat Club

Old 09-19-2013, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alabama Boat Club

I am not sure how many people on here are in the great state of Alabama but I have been thinking about trying to start up a loosely organized club of some sort. I'm not sure about you but a friend and I have discussed next year about visiting some other lakes in AL. I live on a fantastic lake but get tired of the same old scenery every weekend. My only hesitation to visiting other places is not knowing where to go and the lay of the lake. I think it would be fun to set up some meeting weekends on different lakes around the state. Not a poker run, not a race just a meet. Wherever we happen to go we go. If we happen to meet on a weekend that a poker run is already set up by someone else, so be it. I do not want to get I the business of organizing poker runs. My vision would be no dues just a list of a few weekends to meet up and see news lakes, rivers and coastal waters. Unfortunantly there r a few lakes that will be off the list due to the laws put in place for speed and length. Would love to run them but not going to break the law and ruffle feathers as some do.

Like I said, I may hear some crickets here but who would be interested in doing something like this? If you are just reply yes and what lake, river or waterway you primarily run on. Also I am open to names as it looks like Alabama powerboat club is already taken.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would love that bad thing is it is 2019 in march and that post was listed in 2013 Like 6 years ago...Oh how time FLY's Hollywood said it...
Old 03-26-2019, 07:11 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

You say you'd love to but it's now 2019.......... that's your fault, you should have replied 6 years ago when he made the suggestion!