Allatoona Roll Call

Notices

Allatoona Roll Call

Old 07-03-2008, 08:50 PM
JnT
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lake speed
Matt is my buddies boss. he is a crazy mofo for sure. I will be out all weekend in my newest toy(25 daytona) and may come see you at boaters world fo a few fendeer covers.
You must know Brandon then.
PM me with what you need from Boaters World and I can probably bring it to the lake or meet you somewhere.
Jim
Old 07-03-2008, 08:56 PM
JnT
Registered

Originally Posted by UNCLEJOBIN
Jnt Look to see us we will be at the fireworks, and in the Illinois Creek the rest of the weekend!!

Scott
Will look for ya'll on Sunday if you are still there.
Jim

Post some pics of your rides!

Last edited by JnT; 07-03-2008 at 09:04 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Registered

I was out on Carters Lake this weekend but was on Allatoona last weekend and the weekend before that. I'm sure I'll be out this coming weekend as well. Anyways, here is the boat:

the engine I just put in it
Old 07-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Registered

Anyone gonna be on Allatoona tomorrow? We'll be there trying out our new to us Sunsation 288. I know it's a long shot but if anyones out give us a shout!
Old 07-16-2008, 11:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pachanga
Anyone gonna be on Allatoona tomorrow? We'll be there trying out our new to us Sunsation 288. I know it's a long shot but if anyones out give us a shout!
Pachanga,
Welcome to the Sunsation family

I was up in that area visiting customers last week and got to see Allatoona, looks like a great place to boat. I told my wife we need to look at making a weekend trip up that way to try it out. Is there much around there to do of the lake?
Old 07-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Registered

Thanks for the welcome! I am sure there is plenty to do off the lake. We usually just make a day trip to Allatoona during the middle of the week. I'm pretty sure Allatoona is a madhouse on the weekends with Lake Lanier being so low. Surely some of the guys who frequent Allatoona more will chime in! We are thinking about renting a place for a week up there in the near future. That's kindda our boating style...I prefer Lake Hartwell but it is getting pretty low as well. While on that...does anyone boat on Lake Westpoint? It's staying pretty near full pool. If so, what's the lake like?

Originally Posted by jagcoff007
Pachanga,
Welcome to the Sunsation family

I was up in that area visiting customers last week and got to see Allatoona, looks like a great place to boat. I told my wife we need to look at making a weekend trip up that way to try it out. Is there much around there to do of the lake?
Old 07-18-2008, 07:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pachanga
Thanks for the welcome! I am sure there is plenty to do off the lake. We usually just make a day trip to Allatoona during the middle of the week. I'm pretty sure Allatoona is a madhouse on the weekends with Lake Lanier being so low. Surely some of the guys who frequent Allatoona more will chime in! We are thinking about renting a place for a week up there in the near future. That's kindda our boating style...I prefer Lake Hartwell but it is getting pretty low as well. While on that...does anyone boat on Lake Westpoint? It's staying pretty near full pool. If so, what's the lake like?
We went to west point ONCE!. and we swore to never go back. Its a great place if you are a fisherman but there is nothing going on and we were the only power boat on the lake that weekend. its also very nasty since its below atlanta. they say not to eat the fish out of west point so............... we will be at allatoona all weekend, we have a cabin rented at harbor town so if any body is out look for us in the eliminator or stop by the harbor town dock.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I was just out behind my house, and the lake looks to be down about about 2 feet.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

saw a red and silver performance boat going under the Little River bridge yesterday... Sunsation maybe? thought I saw F4 written on the side
Old 08-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Registered

who is going to destin next week

Quick Reply: Allatoona Roll Call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.