Anna Maria Island (Boat Rentals) >

Anna Maria Island (Boat Rentals)

Notices

Anna Maria Island (Boat Rentals)

Old 01-04-2010, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CIG3
Had a blast. Did lunch at Rotten Ralphs one afternoon, which was a quick scooter ride from the hose. Beautiful Vikings to look at also.

Rented the boat on Wednesday, headed out LongBoat Cut and up to explored Egmot Key, very cool. On the way back we saw at least 50 dolphin feeding came right up to the boat, kids loved it. Headed into Anna maria sound to Cortez bbridge for lunch at Seafoos Shack which was pretty good, place was empty. From there we headed back out the cut and down to New pass between Longboat and lido key. Checke dout the awesome houses stopped for a cold one at The Salty Dog along with some fuel for the boat.

Only real trouble I had was finding my way to the channel after the Salty Dog. I only had two beers so that wasn't it. Markers were none existant heading north until you were in trouble. A quick dredge thru a swallow area and we were back in business.

Thanks for all the pointers for the trip. We will definalely head back there again.
nice, sounds like fun.
ralphs is a great place. kind of dumpy, but the location is great and fish and chips!!

you get to the back side of EM? my parents are there now. got there last tuesday said it was pretty cold and not much for boats out there.
in april when i go its packed!!!

new pass is cool as well. good chillie dogs, the mot lab is there as well.

the dophin are out by em alot, i figured you would see them there or neer the sand bar.

get any pics?
Old 01-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

I hope to go back in June.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Registered

Hey!

We found a little known company in the area. Its website is Fun2Float.. Kayak and Paddle Board Rental for $6 Bucks an Hour! Plus Jet Ski rentals for $60 per hour with each additional hour for $40 Bucks! We rented a whaler skiff for a week at $50 per day ! The staff were helpful and friendly! Give them a Call

Last edited by gilligan; 11-09-2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Re
Old 11-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Registered

Default Boston Whaler rentals for $99 Dollars for ALL DAY!

Originally Posted by CIG3
Looking to rent small boat while we're in Anna Maria Island for Christmas . Anyone know of a good place?
Hey!

We found a little known company in the area. Its website is Fun2Float.. They offer Boston Whaler rentals for $99 Dollars for ALL DAY! Kayak and Paddle Board Rental for $6 Bucks an Hour! Plus Jet Ski rentals for $60 per hour with each additional hour for $40 Bucks! We rented a whaler skiff for a week at $50 per day ! The staff were helpful and friendly! Give them a Call