Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Southeast US
will be in laurderdale oct 26- nov 7. looking for a guided ride >

will be in laurderdale oct 26- nov 7. looking for a guided ride

Notices

will be in laurderdale oct 26- nov 7. looking for a guided ride

Old 10-20-2010, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup, weathers been beautiful! Was out Saturday, GORGEOUS day, 85 and light wind...like rchevelle71 said, hasn't rained in weeks!
Old 10-21-2010, 03:50 AM
Registered

what day is everyone going to the show? be nice to hook up with a couple offshore people... mark
Old 10-21-2010, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jasonmd2
Yup, weathers been beautiful! Was out Saturday, GORGEOUS day, 85 and light wind...like rchevelle71 said, hasn't rained in weeks!
rained at my house last night..............for 5 minutes
Old 10-21-2010, 01:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mookymonkey
what day is everyone going to the show? be nice to hook up with a couple offshore people... mark
Planning Thurs/Fri Doing Dollar Offshores Party Sat..Pulling Boat on Sunday
Old 10-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mookymonkey
Gunna do Shooters Friday night, FPC party, and show Saturday
Old 10-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

probably doing DT lauderdale friday, then boat show sat, but maybe the dollar offshore deal saturday also since it is 5 min from our condo in hollywood, recover sunday on the beach
Old 10-21-2010, 08:43 PM
Registered
VIP Member

I was down their a few weeks ago for 4 days. The first 2 days, I never saw so much rain in my life. The last 2 days were beautiful, actually got to put the top down in the car. After we left, my buddy and his wife stayed, the heavens opened up again, along with a tropical storm. A friend of mine moved down to Boca in January. He said it's very easy to do the weather report. Their are only 2 forecasts. Sunny with a chance of rain, or cloudy with a chance of rain.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by frankenstein
I was down their a few weeks ago for 4 days. The first 2 days, I never saw so much rain in my life. The last 2 days were beautiful, actually got to put the top down in the car. After we left, my buddy and his wife stayed, the heavens opened up again, along with a tropical storm. A friend of mine moved down to Boca in January. He said it's very easy to do the weather report. Their are only 2 forecasts. Sunny with a chance of rain, or cloudy with a chance of rain.
Not exactly true, my first few months here were the same way, there is always a chance of a shower, or even a storm, but we also go for weeks without rain, or sometimes even no wind and flat seas, been here 8 years, boat every other weekend, got wet 3 times in 8 years
Old 10-22-2010, 03:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LuckyStrike
Planning Thurs/Fri Doing Dollar Offshores Party Sat..Pulling Boat on Sunday
i will call you as soon as we arrive aj. we can try to hook up at the show. should be in town by wensday dinner time or so... mark
Old 10-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Not exactly true, my first few months here were the same way, there is always a chance of a shower, or even a storm, but we also go for weeks without rain, or sometimes even no wind and flat seas, been here 8 years, boat every other weekend, got wet 3 times in 8 years
Don't get me wrong, I love it down there. Like I said earlier, my friend moved down there Jan 1st, and he swears he can count on his 2 hands the amount of days that their has been no rain-fall for a day. That's almost 10 months, thats not good in my opinion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.