will be in laurderdale oct 26- nov 7. looking for a guided ride >

will be in laurderdale oct 26- nov 7. looking for a guided ride

Notices

will be in laurderdale oct 26- nov 7. looking for a guided ride

Old 10-03-2010, 04:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will be in laurderdale oct 26- nov 7. looking for a guided ride

coming down from jersey with my friend to work alittle on his house in laurderdale and have some fun. never been out on the water down there. problem is his boat lift isn,t done and i want to check out some sights from the water. i know its a stretch but i would gladly put gas and a few after run cocktails in the offer. he has a boat but its not in the water yet because of the delay on the lift permits.. thanks, mark
Old 10-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mookymonkey
coming down from jersey with my friend to work alittle on his house in laurderdale and have some fun. never been out on the water down there. problem is his boat lift isn,t done and i want to check out some sights from the water. i know its a stretch but i would gladly put gas and a few after run cocktails in the offer. he has a boat but its not in the water yet because of the delay on the lift permits.. thanks, mark
Ill have the LuckyStrike 36 Concept down there then. Leaving AZ on the 20th thru the 1st week of Nov Give me a call when ya get into town 623-764-1864 AJ
Old 10-06-2010, 04:34 AM
Registered

thanks aj. i will definatly give you a ring. you might actually be able to keep your ride at his house in the water also if you like. no lift yet but he is 1 lagoon off the intercoastel and there is a new dock and bulkhead. will definatly be in touch..
Old 10-06-2010, 11:26 AM
Registered

The Boat will be in the water. Also in a Canal off the ICW just north of Commercial My family has been off of Bayview and Also in the Sea Ranch Lakes area since 1932.
Ive Owned and lived between Oakland Park and Atlantic since the Early 80s Myself..So Know Ft Lauderdale just a little..LOL
Old 10-08-2010, 04:02 AM
Registered

cool deal. my friend lives on seminole drive. he knows where you are. i thought you might just be vacationing so i figured i would try to help you save some coin if you had to pay to keep your boat somewhere. first trip for me to laurderdale area so im kinda excited. we are planning on moving down eventually but will probably be alittle north between jupiter and port st lucie areas . lets hope we get great weather. i know he bought tickets for the boat show so we will be going there one day. might be hitting shooters for the halloween bash also. heard its great eye candy ... mark 908-420-9283
Old 10-19-2010, 04:13 AM
Registered

aj, will be leaving next mon/tues sometime. will be giving you a ring when we get settled in. are you going to the boat show? mark
Old 10-20-2010, 09:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mookymonkey
aj, will be leaving next mon/tues sometime. will be giving you a ring when we get settled in. are you going to the boat show? mark
You Bet
Old 10-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Registered

Boat Left here about 4:30 AM this Morn
Old 10-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

how has the weather been down there, me and my bro are headed down the 29-1 for a long weekend and the boat show. last time I was at shooters some drunk girl stumbled onto a 116 azimut and didnt realize she came on a 35 cruiser. gotta love the hot body contest
Old 10-20-2010, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Perlmudder
how has the weather been down there, me and my bro are headed down the 29-1 for a long weekend and the boat show. last time I was at shooters some drunk girl stumbled onto a 116 azimut and didnt realize she came on a 35 cruiser. gotta love the hot body contest

Weather has been amazing, hasnt rained in weeks, a little windy, but other than that warm days and cooler nights recently. here is a vid from last saturday, this was west coast, but same basic weather.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcJn92joEsM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.