Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Southeast US
Comming to Florida Apris 26- May 6. Anyone want to Make my Trip? >

Comming to Florida Apris 26- May 6. Anyone want to Make my Trip?

Notices

Comming to Florida Apris 26- May 6. Anyone want to Make my Trip?

Old 03-21-2013, 05:58 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GAZ
Don't sell your boat bring it with you ! Some pretty good lakes around here and Powell and Havasu aren't to far away !
Ah crap...just looked at the months...I'll be a month AHEAD of you...March 26 thru April 6.

As for that, well, I don't EVER feel like pulling a 37 through the Rockies...and I want to live in Summit County! Nope, I'll be hanging up the keys when I go west.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
I'll be picking my boat up on that same week...but will be all the way on the other side of the state. Will be boating around Miami and Ft. Lauderdale until April 3, loading in on the trailer on the 4th and rolling back to Chicago.

Ahh...Colorado. I want to live there SOOOO bad. Tell ya what...in five years, I'm moving out there, so you can move to Chicago and I'll sell ya my boat!
Funny you should mention Chicago because we do a trip to the city every summer. Not sure when we are comming this year but you can bet i will be hitting you up for a ride.

Unfortunatly there is no chace i would move to Chicago i liven in bloomington/Normal for a stint when i was really little. NOt for me. Weather is brutal in the summer and winter.

If you make it out here in the Winter let me know cause i still have some conection up in Summit that could save you some$$

Colorado is really an incredible state. There is just so much to see all over the state. Lots of 4wheeling and if you like to snowmobile there is some serious snow fall in the northern and southern mountains that makes for a pretty fun time. Of course there is also rafting, mountain biking, skiing ect ect ect. There is almost to much to do if you love the outdoors.

I got a taste for FL while in college in St Pete. Went there to play baseball/school and ended up fishing for 4years instead. The school was literally on the ocean. It even had its own marina with boat ramp and boat storage. So i got very accustomed to being out on the water fishing (mostly inshore) and now I can’t wait to get back to it.

Although I don't think I could give up Colorado all year.

Thanks anyway.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am working on my Donzi 26ZX project now and don't know if it will be done by then but I do have a 26 ft well craft 2600 Martinique and I would be happy to show you guys around Tampa..... As long as you don't mind sharing the boat with my 2 Dalmation puppies that love boating more than life! Shoot me a PM ....... TBF
Old 04-29-2013, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i will be at my parents house on anna maria island tuesday till monday and hope to be on the boat every day
looking to meet up with some other boats as well. anything going on?
noyzee