Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Southeast US
Any Interest in a New Club (Tampa, St. Pete, Area) >

Any Interest in a New Club (Tampa, St. Pete, Area)

Notices

Any Interest in a New Club (Tampa, St. Pete, Area)

Old 07-12-2014, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nmbr1GMfan
Off topic but do you have a thread with pics of your Cig?
After getting the permission of the owner, here is a pic of the 1984 Mistress owned by Xtreme Air. This picture does this boat no justice.

Old 07-12-2014, 11:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Amazing, thanks for sharing.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nmbr1GMfan
Amazing, thanks for sharing.
You're welcome. You will get an opportunity to see and hear this beauty in person if you're available. Xtreme Air and I are talking about doing a southbound cruise in the near future and I believe Anna Maria was one of the destinations, so we will be cruising right through your area. We will be posting info once we have firmed up the date.
Old 07-13-2014, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 213 Likes on 85 Posts

I live in the Tampa area in the winter. Although my wife and I are planning a move to the east coast sometime in the future, I will throw my hat / or helmet into the ring for as long as we are on the west coast.

Good idea, sounds like fun and it seems that you are keeping it simple too. I like that.

We will be back by November for sure.

My email is [email protected]

Charlie

www.bananaboatco.com

www.historicraceboats.com

Last edited by Top Banana; 07-13-2014 at 10:42 AM.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:36 PM
Registered

I really am not interested in having to put a charter together and making rules and all the other crap that generally goes with a "Real Club". I just want to get some go fast boats and good people together to do some local cruising, island and sandbar hopping, lunch runs, tie-ups, and stuff along those lines. We can even meet up on shore for some boatless outings as Xtreme Air and our families did yesterday for lunch at O"Maddy's in Gulfport.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:27 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

I am pretty terrible about making g plans but if I see you all out I will come over and say hello.

We go to gators often with a small group of boats in the area. Always nice to meet a new face
Old 08-27-2014, 02:10 PM
Registered

I have just recently joined but am very interested come Sept. I keep the boat in Buffalo/Lake Erie for the summer time. Winter time we come back down to Dunedin. I'm in for sure if you are all doing anything then. My wife and kid would love it.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by kwiek2070
I have just recently joined but am very interested come Sept. I keep the boat in Buffalo/Lake Erie for the summer time. Winter time we come back down to Dunedin. I'm in for sure if you are all doing anything then. My wife and kid would love it.
Stay tuned. It has been very hot the last couple of weeks (95+), and honestly the heat just wears me out and makes boating a chore. As the temps cool down, we will become more active.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:24 AM
Registered

Sounds great! We will look forward to it and meeting some new faces on the water. We'll enjoy the 80 degree temps for the next couple of weeks and hope it cools off when we come down.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by wingnit
Stay tuned. It has been very hot the last couple of weeks (95+), and honestly the heat just wears me out and makes boating a chore. As the temps cool down, we will become more active.

Ya it was a hot s.o.b on Monday. The water felt amazing though it was a nice day all around.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.