FOONJ - SNOW BIRDS FORMULA RENDEZVOUS ~ Cayo Costa, Florida >

FOONJ - SNOW BIRDS FORMULA RENDEZVOUS ~ Cayo Costa, Florida

Notices

FOONJ - SNOW BIRDS FORMULA RENDEZVOUS ~ Cayo Costa, Florida

Old 10-06-2014, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool FOONJ - SNOW BIRDS FORMULA RENDEZVOUS ~ Cayo Costa, Florida

FOONJ will be taking the show on the road! We are escaping the cold northeast for vacay with our boats and what better to do than throw a Rendezvous, Jersey style!!!

Sunday, November 30th 11:00AM - We plan to spend the day at Cayo Costa State Park in sunny South West Florida. Doesn't matter what model Formula you own PC, Fastech, SS, BR, CBR, SR1, etc., take a cruise out so we can toast the owners battling the winter instead of enjoying their Formulas!

Many owners asked for a Formula Rendezvous near them, well here you go Florida!

rsvp - [email protected]

Want to see what a Rendezvous is? Check out our BIRDS on the BAY Formula Rendezvous Weekend on our Facebook site - www.facebook.com/formulaownersofnj

Or here's a nice video from our 5th Annual BIRDS on the BAY Formula Rendezvous - http://www.castinephotography.com/Bo...14/i-drgjFjc/A

Last edited by I.D.C.E.; 10-06-2014 at 08:16 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Come on Guys!!!!! Northeast people aren't that bad!!! Us Yankee's like to have a good time too. Would love to meet some of the local Formula OSO'ers and put faces to the names. Maybe even get some good recommendations on places we need to visit while we are down there.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

What about former formula owners? I might actually be off that weekend. May be able to run scarab sport out.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Will keep that date in mind....may just have to check it out.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Registered

Sorry I.C.U..looking for current owners only...LOL..Unless you commit to owning another Formula sometime down the road!!!!!

This will be my first time down to the Gulf Coast. IDCE has spent a lot of time down in this area. I'm sure he'll be chiming in on this soon.

Although we are really hoping for a decent Formula crowd to showup, will be nice to put some faces to your OSO names. In the end we are all about just sitting back relaxing and having a good time on the water, so the more the merrier. If you know of any other Formula owners, please pass the word along.
Old 10-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Registered

I.C.U. one way you are allowed.... is if what in your avatar is aboard that Scarab... because I sure as hell won't be looking at what boat you floated in on! Ha... dont tell me wife I said that!

Of course anyone is welcomed to join in. We always have very relaxed rules. In fact the only rule is, have fun and don't be an @$$ (ok that was 2).

It worked really well for us the last 5 years and I get a lot of feedback from owners in different areas that they wish they can attend something like this without feeling obligated to anything. All model Formulas show up to ours, we have 48 Yachts, Fastechs, old school SR1s, brand new SSs... etc. All is welcome we just like to have a good time.

I have reached out to Formula Boats of Southwest Florida and they are planning to join us also, so it is always nice to see the local Formula guys willing to show their face to the owners even after the papers were signed. Plus we get to see a new Formula Boat on location!

The only way this really grows is word of mouth. Bump into someone with a Formula at the gas docks or marina let them know.

If there's just Split with his 292 and me in my 26 chillen there on the 30th we will still have a blast but... cmon that means Jersey Formula Owners are more fun???

Here's Split and I at a local hot spot in Jersey.

Old 10-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Sorry split fountain next! Lol. Idce I will pass on to whoever I see. My 272 was a great boat ready for larger and faster. Lol. Nice boats. The avatar is not mine unfortunately however I may be able to scrounge some up. Lol. Fmo has a run Saturday also. Should be a good boating weekend.
Old 10-16-2014, 07:16 AM
Registered

Ahhh Crossing over to the dark side, I see. I used to dream of owning a Fountain when I was growing up. The marina we kept the family boat at used to sell them. They eventually changed over to selling Formula's and I never looked back. Was just lookign at their website. The 35 lightning with the fulll windshield is a sharp looking boat.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:20 AM
Registered

Low 30s today at the Jersey Shore this morning... this gives me hope that I have just a little more than a month left to the trip.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:16 AM
Registered

Offically a month away.... Crunch time is upon us and at the moment I have no working brakes on my trailer. Nothing like waiting until the last minute huh!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.