High quality interior guy needed

Notices

High quality interior guy needed

Old 11-21-2015, 07:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default High quality interior guy needed

Does anyone know a good interior / vinyl shop in the southeast? I live in Ga, and need someone who would be able to do a Fountain interior. Also, if they are qualified to do foam work that would be very helpful. I'd like to bring the older style seats into the new decade. If anyone knows of a shop or is a shop, shoot me a PM. Thanks
Old 11-22-2015, 01:58 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

XT in ohio is the best around. Worth making the trip

Last edited by 1989mach1; 11-22-2015 at 02:18 PM.
Old 11-22-2015, 02:04 PM
2jz
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Anoller
Does anyone know a good interior / vinyl shop in the southeast? I live in Ga, and need someone who would be able to do a Fountain interior. Also, if they are qualified to do foam work that would be very helpful. I'd like to bring the older style seats into the new decade. If anyone knows of a shop or is a shop, shoot me a PM. Thanks

I would also be interested doing the same to my seats. Im wanting the twin marine bolster seat look. Lol dont want to spend that kind of money on seats, my trims are built in my current seat with one leg support style. Just want to keep install simple. PM me also
Old 12-08-2015, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Where in Ga?
Old 12-27-2015, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi I'm from miami theres a boat company called avanti cat 5 down here there work is very good for the money , they build the 36' avanti boat but also have in-house interior work for any one who needs it . check them out on instragram
Old 10-10-2017, 04:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by DirtyMoney
Where in Ga?
South of Atlanta in Macon. I travel to Hartwell, Lanier and down to the weekend place on Daufuskie Island near Hilton Head/Savannah. Apologies on the delay in responding, I literally forgot about this thread. If you have suggestions, I'm all ears. I've got the old style seats, and trying to decide if I want to just bite the bullet and buy new seats from Fountain or rehab/renovate the existing seats to facelift the interior. The dash/paintjob is done, just dragging my ass on the rest.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,043 Likes on 1,355 Posts

thats funny you reply almost two yrs later..................I dont know a shop close to you, XT does outstanding work tho
Old 11-03-2017, 09:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Well, my father was diagnosed with frontal lobe dementia so a few things got placed on hold. I spent more time doing things he liked for the limited time left. Took him to Scotland for golf, etc. But you're right, 2 years...time flies. Basically I think I'm going to skin the seats with Alcantera and diamond stitch the side panels. But on the seat fronts use white diamond vinyl on the main surface that will contact a person.
Old 11-07-2017, 09:19 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

The state of Tennessee would be a good area to look around

Also Mike at Fineline --- South Florida
Old 11-08-2017, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I'd check out PPI down in Sarasota. Had them do some embroidery work a few years back and have seen lots of their work. Worth the drive.

PPI is Premier Performance Interiors Inc. - Innovative Marine Products and Beyond

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.