Magnum Boat parts requested by Joel Destin Ft.Walton Beach and never paid for >

Magnum Boat parts requested by Joel Destin Ft.Walton Beach and never paid for

Notices

Magnum Boat parts requested by Joel Destin Ft.Walton Beach and never paid for

Old 09-26-2018, 03:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Magnum Boat parts requested by Joel Destin Ft.Walton Beach and never paid for

mr vinyl , Today 02:55 PM
I received a call from Joel Destin of Fort Walton Beach, 920 Pocahontas Drive,850-685-4344, He requested parts for a Magnum lifeline which I had in stock. As some of you know, I have gone thru substantial expenses to reproduce Magnum parts, making molds and castings to help the Magnum Enthusiasts in the restoration of their boat. They were sent to him, on 7/31 and billed which he refuses to pay for. He complained that the brackets holder for the three uprights stanchions were not exactly like the old ones. I explained to him most often they used whatever they had in stock on a variety of parts. But if he would send me a tracing of the original stanchions base, I will see if I can find it. He has not after many requests. I also explained to him that all he needs to is fill in the holes that are wrong and drill new ones but have not heard from him. In my last email, I asked him to send back the parts or what is owed, no response.
If you know him, ask him to return parts or payment He is dishonest and all of us should never deal with him in the future his Magnum is called OUTRAGEOUS.
The following users liked this post:
nitr0engiex (07-14-2020)
Old 07-14-2020, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that sucks that this happened, I am sure you were trying to be helpful and didn't think you would have problems getting payment, but i guess that just means in future.... Money up front ...good luck with this broski.