Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Spectre
I hope I'm not the only Spectre Owner out there! >

I hope I'm not the only Spectre Owner out there!

Notices

I hope I'm not the only Spectre Owner out there!

Old 03-14-2007, 08:35 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know! I check your website every so often...
Its very tempting My partner just bought a new house with a huge shop & I just bought a new Truck.
Looks like we may own this for another year yet!
If we do step up, I'll be callin' you! Looking for a mint 36 couple of years old. Of course we have a good trade as well Keep in mind needs to be tanden set up. Driver & Throttle Man. I find every Spectre I look at isn't really set up for it???
Old 03-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hollywood300
I know! I check your website every so often...
Its very tempting My partner just bought a new house with a huge shop & I just bought a new Truck.
Looks like we may own this for another year yet!
If we do step up, I'll be callin' you! Looking for a mint 36 couple of years old. Of course we have a good trade as well Keep in mind needs to be tanden set up. Driver & Throttle Man. I find every Spectre I look at isn't really set up for it???
I've never seen a Spectre that wasn't set up for driver and throttle-man??
Except for the 30' I used to have that was left hand drive with throttles in the center...my assistant's 30 is right hand drive/center throttles as is my 36' and all the 36's I looked at before buying this one...another kid in the office has a 30' right hand drive center throttles as well
Old 03-16-2007, 09:27 PM
Registered

Hey hollywood 300 i have a 2006 36 spectre poker run,demo boat is fully loaded, MDG572-700hp,Bravo xr sportmasters,tunnel tab,custom paint,6man intercom,trailer.This boat runs perfect and is ready to go,will make someone a great deal.If interested give me a call 410-956-5381 or a pm.Boat is super nice and is very fast 125+
Attached Thumbnails I hope I'm not the only Spectre Owner out there!-36-spectre.jpg   I hope I'm not the only Spectre Owner out there!-spectre6.jpg   I hope I'm not the only Spectre Owner out there!-spectre5.jpg  

Old 03-19-2007, 11:31 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by MDGperformance
Hey hollywood 300 i have a 2006 36 spectre poker run,demo boat is fully loaded, MDG572-700hp,Bravo xr sportmasters,tunnel tab,custom paint,6man intercom,trailer.This boat runs perfect and is ready to go,will make someone a great deal.If interested give me a call 410-956-5381 or a pm.Boat is super nice and is very fast 125+
Thanks for the offer! Sounds like a nice boat
Old 03-19-2007, 11:37 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by VEGAS36CAT
I've never seen a Spectre that wasn't set up for driver and throttle-man??
Except for the 30' I used to have that was left hand drive with throttles in the center...my assistant's 30 is right hand drive/center throttles as is my 36' and all the 36's I looked at before buying this one...another kid in the office has a 30' right hand drive center throttles as well
I guess I should have been more specific... My 30' is right side driver and throttles in the center. The problem is in the 32's & 36's the dash layout, all the gauges and GPS are usually found right side only. In the 30' all gauges are visable in the "U" shaped dash layout with Tach's & Speedo's Almost center! Makes for a real nice Dual set-up! I guess what I'm saying is that I havn't seen a Spectre with Multiples of all gauges in both the Port & Stbd dashes on a 32/36? Hope this helps...

Last edited by Hollywood300; 03-19-2007 at 11:41 AM. Reason: typo
Old 03-20-2007, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

My new 2007 36' with left steer and a shot of my previous 30 Spectre with left steer.
Attached Thumbnails I hope I'm not the only Spectre Owner out there!-36-cumberland-sept-06-small-.jpg   I hope I'm not the only Spectre Owner out there!-pic-1.jpg   I hope I'm not the only Spectre Owner out there!-crew-falls.jpg  

Old 03-21-2007, 02:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hollywood300
I guess I should have been more specific... My 30' is right side driver and throttles in the center. The problem is in the 32's & 36's the dash layout, all the gauges and GPS are usually found right side only. In the 30' all gauges are visable in the "U" shaped dash layout with Tach's & Speedo's Almost center! Makes for a real nice Dual set-up! I guess what I'm saying is that I havn't seen a Spectre with Multiples of all gauges in both the Port & Stbd dashes on a 32/36? Hope this helps...
gotcha--dash in my 2000 36' lotta gauges...throttle man can see what he needs to, no problem...

Old 03-21-2007, 02:09 AM
Registered

Hey this is dicudmore (don't feel like logging Mark out to post this) anyway I typically run the sticks on this boat...
throttles with right hand, trim with left, I watch the tachs, fuel pressure and oil temp and pressure...really only glance at boost, water pressure etc. I can see the gauges on the right side of the dash but typically only glance that way occasionally--basically Mark watches the right side of the dash and I watch the left, and he controls the tunnel tab with a foot pedal--there is another switch behind the throttles for drive trim and tab but I rarely use those. Seems to be a nice set-up for driver/throttle-man...can run it solo but lets be honest, its pretty damn busy to drive at speed and having an extra set of eyes and hands feels safer...
Old 03-21-2007, 10:52 AM
Gold Member

I guess I was wrong Thanks for the info & pics Looks like a real nice set up! Spectre must have changed their setup after 2000? Can you give me some more detail on you foot switch for the Tab? sounds cool! I hear ya about the 2 man set up, much easier to run safe than doing it solo at speed...
Old 03-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

vegas36cat, was your boat in the Nov,Dec edition of hot boat?

Quick Reply: I hope I'm not the only Spectre Owner out there!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.