36 poker run for sale >

36 poker run for sale

Notices

36 poker run for sale

Old 02-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your's is a lil newer but another one sold very similar to yours a couple yrs ago at you asking price so I would think it's a price to sell not entertain low offers
My 2cents
Old 02-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Registered

Thanks. I'm really having second thoughts about even selling it.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dogghouse
Thanks. I'm really having second thoughts about even selling it.
with any luck you will be ready to sell it when my checkbook gets ready to buy it! Exact combo and color scheme I'm hunting for. Checkbook just isnt ready yet
Old 02-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I too have a 36 Spectre Poker Run Edition I was considering selling. Mine has a few more hours, 500 EFI's, and Custom Graphics. I was hoping it was worth more than what you are asking, but that seems to be the market if you are serious about getting it sold. I had mine listed last fall here on OSO for $99,000, and only had a few calls about outright purchasing. I had ALOT of calls regarding trades (which I would do), but they usually were CRAZY on what they wanted for their boats. Good luck on your sale, and don't let the market on these Spectre 36's get too soft. I think Spectres are ALOT of boat for the money! Where else can you buy a 36 ft. Cat capable of over 100mph for less than $100,000. Don't Give it AWAY!!!!
Old 02-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TuckerDog2
I too have a 36 Spectre Poker Run Edition I was considering selling. Mine has a few more hours, 500 EFI's, and Custom Graphics. I was hoping it was worth more than what you are asking, but that seems to be the market if you are serious about getting it sold. I had mine listed last fall here on OSO for $99,000, and only had a few calls about outright purchasing. I had ALOT of calls regarding trades (which I would do), but they usually were CRAZY on what they wanted for their boats. Good luck on your sale, and don't let the market on these Spectre 36's get too soft. I think Spectres are ALOT of boat for the money! Where else can you buy a 36 ft. Cat capable of over 100mph for less than $100,000. Don't Give it AWAY!!!!

If I would decide to go through with the sale and have a serious buyer I would not take one cent less than my asking price.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

good looking boat. surprised to see it still for sale in the classifieds. What sort of speeds does a setup like that see?
Old 04-17-2012, 10:37 PM
Registered

Ive seen 116 before the stereo its around 110-112 now. Ive had a lot of calls no buyer yet, i did tell a few people that I really did care to sell it. If someone comes with my asking price I will let it go.

New Herings will be here this week, Ill see what that does for the speed.