New owner's of Spectre Powerboats >

New owner's of Spectre Powerboats

Notices

New owner's of Spectre Powerboats

Old 05-24-2018, 09:46 PM
Formerly: Screaming Eagle Boats

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Default New owner's of Spectre Powerboats

Hi everyone. I have been meaning to get on here since the beginning of the year to let everyone know that Screaming Eagle Boats, owner of Talon Powerboats, as of January this year bought Spectre Powerboats, the federal registered Spectre name, the 30', 32' and the 36' cat molds from Chris Ivey. Here is a link to our old website and a new one is in the works Screaming Eagle Boats
The first Spectre 32' has been built at our shop and we have several more to go. As soon as the first one hits the water we will let everyone know how it performs. Thank you Todd

Old 06-19-2018, 12:06 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have you guys got one on the water yet? Also curious if anyone will build one with 300R's? I'm thinking of re-powering with 300R's.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:56 PM
Formerly: Screaming Eagle Boats

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ExtremeSkater
have you guys got one on the water yet? Also curious if anyone will build one with 300R's? I'm thinking of re-powering with 300R's.
The first one is at paint now. I am guessing it will be on the water in 30-40 days with twin 400R's. I have none on order with the 300R's, but I would think it would be a good option. Should accelerate better and have 1-2 more mph on top. Thanks Todd