Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Spectre
Logo Permission >

Logo Permission

Notices

Logo Permission

Old 02-14-2018, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so where did you finally get them made at? They both look awesome!!
Old 02-14-2018, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

I worked with Caitlyn Campbell of Buis Enterprises in FL. She has ties to Statement Marine.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TDSracing
so where did you finally get them made at? They both look awesome!!
I worked with Jennifer at Marine Mat... They did a great job, I did all the templating myself and sent to them...
Old 03-29-2018, 10:34 AM
Registered

A bunch more Marine Mat is pending. I just approved this rendering for the deck and dash...

Old 03-29-2018, 11:29 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Default here's mine

Old 03-29-2018, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Is that mat easy to clean? Do you just use a deck brush with soap and water? What happens if it comes time to remove it? Will it peel up in one piece or 1,000,000 little pieces? It looks great and seems like it would be much better than the carpet.
Old 03-29-2018, 01:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by life is good
Is that mat easy to clean? Do you just use a deck brush with soap and water? What happens if it comes time to remove it? Will it peel up in one piece or 1,000,000 little pieces? It looks great and seems like it would be much better than the carpet.
Yes, cleans up easy with soap and water. It's closed cell, so doesn't really get that dirty to begin with. But, that's part of the reason I went with black on top. I thought about doing white on top with black lines.

I actually changed the dimensions of one piece in the cockpit and had to pull up a piece that had been on for about 6 weeks. The adhesive is very strong, but it came up in multiple big pieces. It would tear where the pattern was milled down to a single layer.
Old 03-29-2018, 02:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Plum_Crazy
Yes, cleans up easy with soap and water. It's closed cell, so doesn't really get that dirty to begin with. But, that's part of the reason I went with black on top. I thought about doing white on top with black lines.

I actually changed the dimensions of one piece in the cockpit and had to pull up a piece that had been on for about 6 weeks. The adhesive is very strong, but it came up in multiple big pieces. It would tear where the pattern was milled down to a single layer.
I like how you did the lines diagonally. Mine came the way it shows in the pic, from previous owner. Cant wait to see what yours looks like when its done.
Old 03-29-2018, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I just realized that MarineMat is only 8 miles from my house. I'm going to stop by and see it in person. Both of you guy's boats look great and I'm tired of messing around with the carpet.
Old 05-24-2018, 04:39 PM
Registered

Default Cost

I'm curious? How much was it for the 30 and how much was all of the deck/dash stuff?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.