Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Spectre
New Interior and Cockpit Cover >

New Interior and Cockpit Cover

Notices

New Interior and Cockpit Cover

Old 02-22-2019, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

Just got a pic from Steve at Innotech. He finished my new switch panels!

Old 03-04-2019, 10:51 PM
Registered

Finished up my switch panel project tonight and got rid of the last bit of purple on the boat. Innotech really does quality work. Super happy with the look.

Old 03-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Registered

Changed the console cupholder LED rings and added some to the rear seat. I didn't like how the cupholder rings showed the individual LED lights while the speaker rings have a uniform glow. Also, nobody sold any rings to fit the small 3" cupholders in the rear bench armrests. I got a friend with a CNC router to cut me some out of white acrylic and used COB halos instead of light strips.

Rear - new, Front -old

The rears complete the cockpit LED lighting.

Old 03-13-2019, 02:06 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looking Sharp! I like all of the thought that you put into it. Lots of brain power! Like you, I'm going through everything on my new boat and once, which has been overwhelming, but now is the time to get it sorted out. The previous owner didn't do a single upgrade and left certain items in disrepair....which was really shocking to me. With that said, it's all getting upgraded, repaired, and better than new. So great job, I can see a ton of work, I'm taking notes on the covered and lighted amp cabinet for my amp/LED/stereo control center board that is now exposed! Great idea! Also like the new carbon switch panels. I have silver also, but some are discolored and need replacement and want to add that to the base of some cup holders. Going to call your guy on the CF panels! I also like the neon led speaker rings. The ones I found on amazon are super expensive, so I bought the led rings which were 25 for 6.5" and 37 for the 10" subs, but might switch to the neon like you have. What do you think about the JL speakers? I've always loved the Focal 6.5's and the boat has those now. I bought 2 more pair of the K2 6.5 coaxials, expensive to maintain the focal sound. Added 4 JL 10"M10 infinite baffle subs, RF 1000W amp, JL 600, and Audison 400. But still re-thinking the Focals vs JL?? And all new interior coming like you! Again, great job!
Old 03-13-2019, 09:59 AM
Registered

Thanks, I appreciate the compliments. It has been a ton of work, but it keeps me occupied during the long winter. Next, I'm looking at updating the 18 year old LCD chartplotter to something a bit more modern.

You can't go wrong with JL Audio. Although, I'm not sure how the 6.5's compare. Mine are 7.7's and sound crystal clear. The previous owner had the JBL amps installed and they work great, so I left them. The 600w amp powers the 8 cockpit 7.7's and the 1500w powers two 12" Kicker subs in a box under the deck. It turns the hull into a sub enclosure and really thumps.
Old 03-23-2019, 03:42 PM
Registered

Cutting into the boat is not my favorite thing, but I got the new Simrad GO5 chartplotter installed today. There was just enough space.

Old 04-20-2019, 04:10 PM
Registered

This is how I get my high on 4/20. The boat is washed, waxed, and ready to haul ass!

Old 04-20-2019, 06:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 135 Likes on 64 Posts

YEOSA!!! So sweet! I'm totally in love!!!
Old 04-20-2019, 06:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks fantastic!!! I like that mat you’re using.
Old 04-20-2019, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Love it!!! Looks great!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.