Full Throttle Powerboats Cat >

Full Throttle Powerboats Cat

Notices

Full Throttle Powerboats Cat

Old 07-24-2019, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Full Throttle Powerboats Cat

There is a 2006 Full Throttle Powerboat 30 cat for sale on FB that appears to be a Spectre 30 splash. Anyone know the history on how that came to be? The ad says, "Boat was built new by Jack Barsh for Andy Driver".

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace.../?ref=feed_rhc

Old 07-24-2019, 08:53 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Plum_Crazy
There is a 2006 Full Throttle Powerboat 30 cat for sale on FB that appears to be a Spectre 30 splash. Anyone know the history on how that came to be? The ad says, "Boat was built new by Jack Barsh for Andy Driver".
I believe the molds came from Lightning in Bradenton. Jack did build it, and I believe it's the only one he ever built. I'm not even sure he still has the molds as he stays busy with the smaller boats (STV and Full Throttle), and refurbs.

I actually rode in that boat when it was fairly new and Andy had it. At the time it had 300X motors and it would run upper 90's to around 100. The current owner bought it from Andy, and I don't think the boat had much time on it prior to it going to the current owner.

If you can get past the paint, it's not a bad deal. The boat was solid, and I know Jack builds a nice boat.
Old 07-24-2019, 11:08 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

Thanks for the info. You don’t like the paint. Crayola Crazy will come back in fashion some day.
Old 07-25-2019, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gone from Marketplace when i just looked. I saw the boat yesterday as well around Quincy Fla.