Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Sunsation (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sunsation-43/)
-   -   F4 at Richmond (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sunsation/177304-f4-richmond.html)

Mentalpause 01-12-2008 12:44 PM

F4 at Richmond

3 Attachment(s)
A few pics of the newest F4 at the Richmond show...

Macklin 01-12-2008 12:50 PM

Were you there?!

We were just informed of its arrival this week. It's a fellow club member's boat. Been looking for pics, but would like some more. Thanks!

I'm sure I will be seeing him out this spring. :D

Mentalpause 01-12-2008 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Macklin (Post 2403642)
Were you there?!

We were just informed of its arrival this week. It's a fellow club member's boat. Been looking for pics, but would like some more. Thanks!

I'm sure I will be seeing him out this spring. :D

No, I got them from Joe Shaldenbrand asking me to post them on Sunsations home site, but they are having a server problem with posting pictures today, since their hosting site did some server upgrades yesterday. So I posted them here, and posted a link on their site to OSO. As I get more I will post them.

I saw some pictures that Mitcher T posted earlier (the server upgrade wiped those out too)...Craig's boat looks outstanding. Your club members will really like it.

Macklin 01-12-2008 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mentalpause (Post 2403653)
As I get more I will post them.

Please do! Reckless invited us to go to Richmond today, but I had intentions of going in to work. (Got a big project submittal coming up.) My wife tagged me to go with her to get fire wood instead. :(

Damn winter.

More pics!!!

Mentalpause 01-12-2008 01:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is a few more pics of the show. One of the F4 and the others of a new SSR. I will see if I can get some more.

Mentalpause 01-12-2008 01:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Two more...

t500hps 01-12-2008 02:13 PM

Alright...that suxs, I'm dying to see the F4. I'm 12 miles from the show, when the wife gets home we might have to run down there. How long are the door open tonight and what's entry cost???

Macklin 01-12-2008 02:17 PM

Oh yeah!

Don't know Craig well enough to know his level of ego...but it will be interesting to see if he knocks Mr Smarty Pants, BillR, off his perch as badest boat in the HRPA.

Just kidding Bill. :evilb:

Mentalpause 01-12-2008 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by t500hps (Post 2403714)
Alright...that suxs, I'm dying to see the F4. I'm 12 miles from the show, when the wife gets home we might have to run down there. How long are the door open tonight and what's entry cost???

If you haven't seen one it would be well worth your trip over there. Let us know what you think...:D

live wire 01-12-2008 06:19 PM

The level of customation coming out of the factory and the artwork from Mitcher T the last couple of months is mind boggleing. They have raised the bar for all performance boats and I am proud to own one.AMAZING