Open Bow Cover >

Open Bow Cover

Notices

Open Bow Cover

Old 04-13-2011, 11:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Open Bow Cover

Does any have a snap cover on their open bow? If yes, could you please post pics.

thanx
Old 04-14-2011, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by bert4332
Does any have a snap cover on their open bow? If yes, could you please post pics.

thanx
Sunsation builds all of their MCOB with bow covers. There are two types of bow covers in two different configurations. The older ones were snapped around the perimeter and supported by two arched poles up the center creating a bowed effect. The newer ones are snapped around the perimeter and supported in the middle with a standing support pole (tent effect).

All Sunsations come standard with the bow cover (just covers the opening in the front) and a cockpit cover (covers from the fairing to the transom rub rail). However they also have an optional deck cover that covers from the front of of the boat to the fairing, then it attaches to the cockpit cover (via zipper) and then the whole boat is covered from the rubrail up. The deck cover negates the use of the bow cover.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:42 AM
Registered

Where are the male part of the snaps located for the cockpit cover? Bottom of the fairing? Sides of the Gunnels? If possible could you please attach a pic.

thanx

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Sunsation builds all of their MCOB with bow covers. There are two types of bow covers in two different configurations. The older ones were snapped around the perimeter and supported by two arched poles up the center creating a bowed effect. The newer ones are snapped around the perimeter and supported in the middle with a standing support pole (tent effect).

All Sunsations come standard with the bow cover (just covers the opening in the front) and a cockpit cover (covers from the fairing to the transom rub rail). However they also have an optional deck cover that covers from the front of of the boat to the fairing, then it attaches to the cockpit cover (via zipper) and then the whole boat is covered from the rubrail up. The deck cover negates the use of the bow cover.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by bert4332
Where are the male part of the snaps located for the cockpit cover? Bottom of the fairing? Sides of the Gunnels? If possible could you please attach a pic.

thanx
Depends on the year of the boat, I have the MCOB 32' and mine are on the bottom of the fairing on the bottom side bellow the rub rail. Now the newer ss hulls mine is a 06 but anyway they are towards the top of the fairing and on the above the rub rail and some don't cover the swim platform.
Old 04-15-2011, 08:37 AM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by sunsation96
Depends on the year of the boat, I have the MCOB 32' and mine are on the bottom of the fairing on the bottom side bellow the rub rail. Now the newer ss hulls mine is a 06 but anyway they are towards the top of the fairing and on the above the rub rail and some don't cover the swim platform.
Both covers are available on new builds as well. The cover you are speaking of that doesn't cove the platform is the "Sport" Cover where the cover you have is the "Deluxe"

Let me see if I can dig up some pics of both versions