sunsation wreck

Notices

sunsation wreck

Old 06-16-2011, 12:53 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
Here's original link from sunny page before it got eradicated. Fish posted it on Pq general discussion but I'm sure most of you don't venture in there for fear of your brains rotting.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1190286
from there post they dont have any experience with stepped hulls

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:58 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
I can't post on the sunstation forum for some reason even though I'm registered so I don't go over there very often.
Join the club!
Old 06-17-2011, 05:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Join the club!
I can now... thanks chris!!
Old 06-17-2011, 06:41 AM
Registered

You've got better luck than me! Lol
Old 06-17-2011, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

You've got better luck than me! Lol
You did that to yourself.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats the TRUTH!
Old 06-17-2011, 09:44 AM
Registered

Yeah fish maybe if you were lovable like me they woulda let you stick around over there.... Coming up on a year of being a Sunsation owner, maybe this will be the year I get invited to join the inner circle and get "MADE" like in the mob!
Old 06-17-2011, 10:26 AM
Registered

Hawk and kalvballer... it was a joke, you guys can't handle any criticism whatsoever, proof is all over that site, including stuff being deleted to maintain an "image". I didn't post anything publicly and gave a guy my opinion, which happened to be correct... say what you will. Being over zealous towards a brand actually works AGAINST the brand just so you know... even your own board members can see it. Besides, I'm at home over here on OSO, the rest of us boaters don't need a special site to get our backs patted daily
The few sunny owners I like to talk to hang out over here, if you can be cool you can join in over on PQ GenDiscussion (where all the cool cats hang out lol)

288KID- we north bound tonight or taking our amateur boating skills and irrelevant opinions to the bar to get free beer from the Hawaiian?
Old 06-17-2011, 04:13 PM
Registered

Heathers heading to higgins with me in the a.m. vicky might go too. So tonights open, call me.
Old 06-19-2011, 06:16 PM
Registered

Hawk and kalvballer... it was a joke, you guys can't handle any criticism whatsoever, proof is all over that site, including stuff being deleted to maintain an "image". I didn't post anything publicly and gave a guy my opinion, which happened to be correct... say what you will. Being over zealous towards a brand actually works AGAINST the brand just so you know... even your own board members can see it. Besides, I'm at home over here on OSO, the rest of us boaters don't need a special site to get our backs patted daily
The few sunny owners I like to talk to hang out over here, if you can be cool you can join in over on PQ GenDiscussion (where all the cool cats hang out lol)

288KID- we north bound tonight or taking our amateur boating skills and irrelevant opinions to the bar to get free beer from the Hawaiian?
I think it was more the fact that you used the corporate paid for website to tell someone not to buy their product and telling them the boats aren't worth buying. No one puts up a website for their customers to lose sales.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.