Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Sunsation (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sunsation-43/)
-   -   2017 32' Sunsation build in progress (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sunsation/343151-2017-32-sunsation-build-progress.html)

JWDavisToys 12-07-2016 04:15 PM

2017 32' Sunsation build in progress

All good things finally come together, we are proud to be Sunsations newest dealer covering territory in the mid Atlantic region. Coming from a extensive (40years in business) custom vehicle and truck background we have dealt with about every manufacturer and supplier on the face of the planet in the Automotive industry. When it comes to boats everything is way different (good and bad). We decided after being boat dealer licensed for over 10 years and dabbling with used boats it was time to support and sell a new brand of boat. We wanted 3 things, 1) a long term deeply rooted company such as ourselves, 2) a company that didnt hide behind there dealer but was customer oriented allowed you to customize your boat truly your way, and showed updates and shared real information along the way of a build 3) a quality product that fell into a realistic price range. Sunsation hit all those points to a T !!! Center consoles are not going away anytime soon and are gaining extreme recognition at all events big and small. They are so different from the typical performance boat where 5-6 people are crammed for space and gosh forbid spill a drink or bring a extra bag along theres just no room. They allow everyone to have a great time accomidate 8 or even more people for a comfortable ride, carry all the coolers you want and wash it down top to bottom with a water hose when your done. After actively boating all different levels and sizes of v bottom boats Fountain Cigarette Outerlimits, I never thought I would own much less support and sell a center console boat. Though the outerlimits wont be going anywhere you will see us in the CCX Sunsation 32s and 34s.
We are going to post pictures of the first build, to get one going asap we chose a 32, its going to have Mercury 400's, Mitcher T wild custom paint, a new design to the interior and a few more touches we will show along the way. It is in the mold as we post this update! This will be one of the last 32s to be built on this run, then a run of 34s will follow. To buy and own a Sunsation CCX for this upcoming summer times ticking. This one will be for sale and can be bought at any point of its build to customize 100% your way. Finding that service in the boat industry is what sold us on Sunsation. I can buy a thousand Ford trucks but Ford will never build it my way or yours. Sunsation will !!! Call anytime for information 804-357-9768 or visit our sight www.davis4x4.com

Jpzaluski 12-14-2016 12:45 PM

I don't think JW really knows the definition of half-way... so this one is surely gonna be a beautiful boat. I've been lucky enough to call JW a good friend for many years, gotten to know his parents and staff, and couldn't think of a better group of people to work with on a new boat purchase, before, during, and after the sale. Can't wait to see some pictures!

JWDavisToys 12-14-2016 08:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]562690[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]562690[/ATTACH]
More photos to come it's in the works....

thirdchildhood 12-14-2016 08:46 PM

Algonac, Michigan's little secret is out. Sunsation boats are the best. I don't have that many boating friends but if a CC fits then congrats. You can't go wrong with a Sunny.
http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/x...s465Medium.jpg

JWDavisToys 12-15-2016 09:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]562712[/ATTACH]

JWDavisToys 12-15-2016 09:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]562713[/ATTACH]

JWDavisToys 12-15-2016 09:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]562714[/ATTACH]

JWDavisToys 12-15-2016 09:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]562715[/ATTACH]

JWDavisToys 12-15-2016 09:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]562716[/ATTACH]
Progress in motion. Up to date information and progress photos as often as you want. Can't ask for better service out of a company !!!

JWDavisToys 01-09-2017 10:37 AM

More updated photos