05 Sunsation Dominator in Classifieds >

05 Sunsation Dominator in Classifieds

Notices

05 Sunsation Dominator in Classifieds

Old 03-15-2018, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Default 05 Sunsation Dominator in Classifieds

Just listed my 2005 32 Dominator w/496 HO's - Additional pictures are available just e-mail or text, Boat is currently in Western Kentucky at Kentucky Lake

https://www.offshoreonly.com/classif...or-o72117.html
Old 03-29-2018, 02:23 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Great looking boat! I have the exact year and model and love mine. Did you install the GPS speedo? Any info? Mine still has stock non-GPS and I was thinking about upgrading.
Old 03-30-2018, 04:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by topgas
Great looking boat! I have the exact year and model and love mine. Did you install the GPS speedo? Any info? Mine still has stock non-GPS and I was thinking about upgrading.
The GPS came on the boat but it was not working when I purchased the boat, the battery had gone dead in the antenna so I had to get a replacement antenna from Gaffrig. They sent super easy directions to follow and it works perfectly now.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Registered

Getting to close to boating season an I was hoping to upgrade this spring but buyer I had lined up bailed for a lower hour boat and paid a higher price...so am I priced to high or are the 600 hours scaring buyers away? its a fresh water good condition well maintained boat and by that I mean regular maintenance of wear items and oil changes etc...but motors and drives are original. My asking price was based of some recent sales of 05/06 models and allowed for some negotiations.

Last edited by bigredbaja; 04-02-2018 at 07:18 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 04-03-2018, 06:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

I think that's a d@mn good asking price. looks clean and well cared for in pics... some buyers think 600 hours is high, not so much on 496's packages but you can talk till you're blue in the face someitmes they're not going to believe you LOL...one thing I do ask when shopping is how old are any of the pic's that I look at.

good luck on selling!
Old 04-03-2018, 08:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
I think that's a d@mn good asking price. looks clean and well cared for in pics... some buyers think 600 hours is high, not so much on 496's packages but you can talk till you're blue in the face someitmes they're not going to believe you LOL...one thing I do ask when shopping is how old are any of the pic's that I look at.

good luck on selling!
Thanks for your input LA...I thought mid to low 60's was a fair asking price based on other 32's on the market. The exterior photos are from last summer and the interior shots are from last month. We love the boat and will run it another summer no need to give it away to move up a few feet. I did have some goofball offer me $35k cash yesterday his offer was justified by saying his mechanic said both drives and both drives and motors needed rebuilt.
Old 04-03-2018, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

I've only seem them ask/go lower with 6.2's. My 400 hour 496 MAG was like new internally when it hydro-locked and bent a rod due to a missing exhaust scupper. Builder said it would have went 1,000 + hours with no problems. 600 hours isn't a lot for a 13 season boat. I'd rather see them being used than sitting which can be harder on them mechanically.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

If you're stuck in MI this Summer and need me to run the pi$$ out of it, just let me know! LOL

Hopefully see you guys in a few weeks. 75 degrees today, 29 degrees forecasted for Saturday.

TM
Old 04-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ALL_IN!
If you're stuck in MI this Summer and need me to run the pi$$ out of it, just let me know! LOL

Hopefully see you guys in a few weeks. 75 degrees today, 29 degrees forecasted for Saturday.

TM
Thanks for the offer but it will get plenty of use this summer we are already registered for two events with West Michigan Offshore this summer plus our run time on KY lake. We are trying to make it out about two weeks before Memorial Day. I will pulling it out of storage in a couple weeks to have the injectors cleaned & tested and also adding one of the Hydrostar elec./hydraulic kits for those 400 mile tows to Michigan. Narrowly avoided a major accident last summer on the second trip to Grand Rapids not taking any more chances.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

There is nothing like EOH trailer brakes. I will not own a trailer without it.

Are you going to be in town for the Kuttawa Cannonball Run?

Originally Posted by bigredbaja
Thanks for the offer but it will get plenty of use this summer we are already registered for two events with West Michigan Offshore this summer plus our run time on KY lake. We are trying to make it out about two weeks before Memorial Day. I will pulling it out of storage in a couple weeks to have the injectors cleaned & tested and also adding one of the Hydrostar elec./hydraulic kits for those 400 mile tows to Michigan. Narrowly avoided a major accident last summer on the second trip to Grand Rapids not taking any more chances.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.