Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Sunsation (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sunsation-43/)
-   -   New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sunsation/88292-new-43-sunsation-f4-pictures.html)

Mentalpause 06-21-2005 04:29 PM

Re: New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures

2 Attachment(s)
and a few more of the celebration. And with that, all I can say is

THANKS sUNSATION FOR A GREAT DAY :D :D :D

Knot 4 Me 06-21-2005 10:28 PM

Thanks for the updated pics, MP. Can't wait for the rally to see the progress on the F4 up close. Hey, my first post! What better thread for it to be on than the F4 thread! :drink:

Mentalpause 06-22-2005 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Thanks for the updated pics, MP. Can't wait for the rally to see the progress on the F4 up close. Hey, my first post! What better thread for it to be on than the F4 thread! :drink:

You must have broke down :evilb: :evilb:

Knot 4 Me 06-22-2005 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
You must have broke down :evilb: :evilb:

Yup, just like the boat did all spring!! :D Now if we could just get Dave to get off the phone with his wife all the time and pick up a sanding block, we could be riding in style this February in Miami. :evilb:

Reckless32 06-22-2005 05:47 PM

Sensor to let you know the ladder is down?! Man that's cool...

PWRQWST 06-22-2005 09:51 PM

Jeff good to see you on here. Welcome abourd :drink:

John, Cathy said if you need to borrow the sub that she will be glad to trade you for your 5 on the weekends :D She kinda misses the one we had and if she drives your I wont have to buy anouther :evilb:

Mentalpause 06-22-2005 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
Jeff good to see you on here. Welcome abourd :drink:

John, Cathy said if you need to borrow the sub that she will be glad to trade you for your 5 on the weekends :D She kinda misses the one we had and if she drives your I wont have to buy anouther :evilb:

I have thought about trading the 5, and then I wonder why when I think longer. I spent the last 2 nights detailing the boat, interiror last night and waxed it tonight. Going to storage this weekend. We will be out Friday in Jeff's boat and Sunday in mine. Not sure about Saturday.

What are everyone else's plans?

Knot 4 Me 06-23-2005 09:35 AM

Thanks for the welcome, PWRQWST! The truck is looking good with those wheels and the front raised.

MP, we can always go out Saturday instead of/in addition to Sunday. You can also come get the truck and take it out if I can't or don't want to make both days.

PWRQWST 06-23-2005 09:43 PM

I'll be out Saturday and Sunday around 10:30am until ? :drink: :drink:

All kidding aside John if you want to use my sub you are more then welcome Cathy uses my company car on the weekends anyway, better fuel milage (we dont pay for the gas :D )

Jeff those wheels would look good on your truck :evilb: Just let me know and I will order my new 20s :eek:

scubasteve 06-24-2005 01:23 PM

Gonna be a steamer this weekend!!! :evilb: :evilb: I may have to finally get in the water...