Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Super Boat International (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/super-boat-international-191/)
-   -   Entertaining offers on 2006 Dragon (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/super-boat-international/137260-entertaining-offers-2006-dragon.html)

MANITIE 08-07-2006 01:11 PM

Entertaining offers on 2006 Dragon

If anybody is interested in a SV...I'm considering offers over $175,000 for everything including a 2005 Myco trailer with drive guard...the boat has less then 30 hours on it...
We will still continue to dial her in....boat is heading to Port Richey, Fl. this week for more testing....

I only race with sponsorship monies....and with the boat count in SV at 4 to 6 boats its not what I proposed 2 years ago to sponsors...

Offshore racing is in a bad position right now and to go out to get sponsors to bring in the money to run all year...is becoming a joke....lack of boats and lack of TV....but it seems not to many teams are concerned on what reflection this sport has on sponsors eyes...but more important on who is right....and to try to prove a point...

While we will finish the season...I will entertain selling the boat now so not to have to try in Dec.

Sponsors do not come with the boat...boat would be delivered all white....

FeverMike 08-07-2006 05:47 PM

Re: Entertaining offers on 2006 Dragon

Testing in Pt. Richey Fl....hummmmm? :D

Good luck and I know what you are saying with the lack of boats and promotion of the sport to the general public and race fans alike.

MANITIE 08-07-2006 06:11 PM

Thanks Mike,

Will do all we can with the remaining money....to get her right....

You know...Port Richey is like Reggieville... only farther south...

FeverMike 08-07-2006 06:17 PM

They do not like Reggie in Port Richey though....I have some fun and funny times testing and working on boats in that part of Florida! :D :D

KenD 08-07-2006 08:15 PM

Gino,

I see you have been getting pummeled in the other sand box. Too bad.

175K is a very good price for your boat.

Xtremeracing 08-08-2006 11:50 AM

Gino,
Keep your chin up, good times are coming. You have a lot of boat for the money and I'm sure someone will jump on it.

MANITIE 08-08-2006 03:04 PM

Thanks Ken..

Hey Frank...will do the best that we can...with what we have left...maybe will get luckey and just have to make a few more changes to were she need to be.....

MANITIE 08-13-2006 03:34 PM

Yeap...we got 4 mph more out of the boat....and its the fastest we have seen with the gear ratio that we were using...now if we can keep it out of the shop ...we can do some good testing...