who is coming to morehead city nc .

Notices

who is coming to morehead city nc .

Old 09-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FunHome
Jeff,
I wish we could make it but it is just too far from Kansas right now this year. Maybe next time. I hopw you get a good boat count.
Brad
its ok, it will give you time to practice on right,left turns, flats runnin and deep hole recovery. Its an awsome track, i live here and john and i still get thrown around. You just cant prepare for it, much like the point. hope to see you in kw, jeff
Old 09-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Registered

Thanks for the boat count wish.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:12 AM
Registered

Folks, I need some help. I freelance for NC Boating Lifestyle magazine and am unable to make the race at Morehead this weekend. However I would like to hear from some of you as to what you like about racing at Morehead (last year). Why you are coming back (other than it sounds like you have lots of beer around :-) ). How is Morehead different than other venues that host races of this type. How long have you been racing, why do you race these fast boats, how have gas prices effected your 07 budgets, what do you do for your day job (assuming most of you are not racing full time). Thanks. Scream Machine - how are things looking so far for the weekend relative to number of boats entered, where are people staying, ...thanks all. boatgirl
Old 09-19-2007, 08:08 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Boatgirl........
I'm not a racer but that's a lot to ask on this forum so I hope your getting some emails with racers thoughts on your questions.
As far as Morehead.......I have worked a lot of race sites for many years, and this is one of the most crowd friendly and fun.
My suggestion ........... get to a race.........you will see for yourself why they do it. And you will get some good interviews.
Pat D.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Rut roe, I tend to agree with Pat, scarey thought lololol

Boatgirl,

Please post your e-mail addy or if you feel more comfortable you can call my team @ 321-508-3077 and we would be more than happy to answer the above questions you pose as well as anything further. Thank you so much for your interest in our sport!!

Trent Weyant
AMF Offshore Racing
F1-2
Old 09-19-2007, 04:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Rut roe, I tend to agree with Pat, scarey thought lololol

Boatgirl,

Please post your e-mail addy or if you feel more comfortable you can call my team @ 321-508-3077 and we would be more than happy to answer the above questions you pose as well as anything further. Thank you so much for your interest in our sport!!

Trent Weyant
AMF Offshore Racing
F1-2

Thx Trent. I know it was a loaded post that could make one's head ache (from readin'). will post email addy when I get one set up and quite possibly might call your team. boatgirl
Old 09-19-2007, 04:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pat D
Boatgirl........
I'm not a racer but that's a lot to ask on this forum so I hope your getting some emails with racers thoughts on your questions.
As far as Morehead.......I have worked a lot of race sites for many years, and this is one of the most crowd friendly and fun.
My suggestion ........... get to a race.........you will see for yourself why they do it. And you will get some good interviews.
Pat D.
Thanks Pat D. Problem with going to a race - I might decide I want to try it :-). Last crazy thing I tried and took up was rock climbing - still doing it. It is a quiet sport though. How long you been in the biz - or doin', goin to , races. boatgirl
Old 09-19-2007, 05:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

[QUOTE=boatgirl; Thanks Pat D. Problem with going to a race - I might decide I want to try it :-). boatgirl[/QUOTE]

I can guarantee you would want to try it........watch out for guys like Trent though, (professional smooth talker)

....if you post your email address I will also get back to you when I return from Morehead. PD
Old 09-19-2007, 06:17 PM
Registered

ill be at the pits for a while on Satuday. Rockin the Boatfreaks.org shirt. [represent] say somethin if youre there.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pat D
watch out for guys like Trent though, (professional smooth talker)

PD
SWEETHEART,

I only use the smooth lines on you!!!!!

Trent

Loggin off till Tuesday, heading out, cya'll tomorrow around lunch time! Jeff/John please give me a buzz at the above number(doesnt matter what time, I'll be up thru the night) so I can figure out where you want me, thanx

Quick Reply: who is coming to morehead city nc .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.