Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Super Boat International (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/super-boat-international-191/)
-   -   The Silly Season (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/super-boat-international/173642-silly-season.html)

Wazzup Racing 11-20-2007 09:03 AM

The Silly Season

Ok, so everybody made it through thier perspective worlds without any major drama. A few crashed boats, a few damaged egos, but nothing to fuel the crazy racers rage of THE SILLY SEASON. What a boring winter this is shaping up to be. Well.......Maybe I can be of a little assistance here. Ok, so Key West was, well, it didn't suck. The party's...yea we got through it. The drinking, mans got to do what a mans got to do. All in all I guess it was Ok. Three races in one week....Things ya gotta do. Since we had a fairly decent time, I feel the need to remind all you SBI Boyz...........WHO TOOK HOME ALL THE TROPHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch thats gonna hurt. OPA Boys won every class we were in. Ha. So whatcha gonna do about that !!!!!

Now dont go getting your panties in a bunch. See you Florida Boyz have all winter to fine tune your skills. Up here, all our boats are winterized and shrink wrapped for months. Advantage.......SBI.

I am going to make it mandatory for all OPA World Champions to attend Miami. That is if you guys have the stuff. How can there be 75 boats in Key West, probably only a dozen in Miami. Simple, I havn't gotton under your skin. Well we are going to fix that. You see our season doesn't start till June. We need some early Blood. BUT, we are not coming down there to race shadows, so ALBERT, you have a new job this winter. Defend your turf or sign it over. Your Buddie.....Smitty

PS you'll have to excuse me, but I felt the need to piss in someone's Cheerios.

MANITIE 11-20-2007 09:28 AM

OH BOOOOYYYYY.....and you thought the winter was going to be quite over hear on the SBI/APBA thread.....

Well....its early...and yes only a week after the Worlds....but :
LET IT BE SAID.....LET IT BE WRITTEN.....LET IT BE DONE....

Ken D....don't get scared.....here is a chance to get that bumble bee boat another shot at us....

Rumor has it that there is a large convoy coming donw 95 the same weekend as the Miami race....

Albert....what can I say....start dancing...we want to see that big water you guys have been always taking about....

More to come.....we don't want to give you guys a heart a tack first thing in the morning....

fantastixvoyage 11-20-2007 09:43 AM

http://www.superboat.com/

April 11,12, and 13th in case anyone was wondering...:cool-smiley-011:

MANITIE 11-20-2007 09:56 AM

I can see it now....John C saying to Dinna right now.....
TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE.....THERE COMING DOWN HERE AGAIN?????......JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE A QUIET APRIL....

KenD 11-20-2007 10:19 AM

Bring it on...you boyz aint seen nothin' yet...we where just be'n all nice and lettn' y'all get comfortable whilst we was gettn' warmed up in down there in KW....Southern Hospitality.

Now if you think we're gonna let y'all come on back down here and try to rape and pilage like a bunch Yankees...we 're just gonna have to defend or Honor.

South Beach...Monty's...Nikki Beach....your pale legs and white a$$es are gonna look real outta place when we pull ya'lls britches down and you gotta walk around like a bunch of penguins in the snow....y'all just might wanna start practicn'

We'll be lookn' for ya....

MIAMIBOYZ 11-20-2007 10:38 AM

I love it Smitty!!! Smack all you want, we never saw the stern of any Jersey Boyz boat that I can remember. Hopefully, the winds from the east will be at 25 mph in Miami where it really counts. C`mon down to Miami where duct tape is not an option.

throttleup 11-20-2007 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by KenD (Post 2342265)
South Beach...Monty's...Nikki Beach....your pale legs and white a$$es

All right guys its time to get your suntans in shape and remind them of who lives where!

Julie

MANITIE 11-20-2007 10:52 AM

You guys better make sure its blowing big.....we don't want you guys braking out again....maybe you need the same set up I have for Jim in my boat...when the speed hits 91.9 a electrical shock gose right to his butt..... all I heard in K.W. on the back stretch was OWWWW...EEECK...OOOOO WWWOOOWW....OOOOWWWW....

MANITIE 11-20-2007 10:55 AM

Ken....

.I know you did not just go there.......PENGUINS....WHITE @SS's.....this is going to get ugly....

thedonz 11-20-2007 10:55 AM

SMITTY!!!!!!That's what I wanted to hear!!!!Stop smackin' and start a packin' ...because NO ONE pisses in Miami Boyz' Cheerios and gets away with it!!!!!....damn, I don't even eat Cheerios........in our neck of the woods I won't have to constantly be pulling Albert's right arm back, he has no control over it in flat water, because he is a Lefty..........bring Barney down for a P3 spankin', Miami Boyz style..................