Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Super Boat International (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/super-boat-international-191/)
-   -   Morehead City Race Sept. 19 -21 !!! Gotta go ..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/super-boat-international/191410-morehead-city-race-sept-19-21-gotta-go.html)

Wardey 07-19-2008 12:46 AM

Morehead City Race Sept. 19 -21 !!! Gotta go .....

Crystal Coast Super Boat Grand Prix
September 19-21, 2008

We have raced all over and I have to tell you, this is one of the finest towns you can ever race in. True Story : I had little old lady's coming by and giving me hugs, thanking us for being there and wanting to know if we were coming back next year. Now I don't know how all of you feel, but this is the type of town I want to race in !!! These by far are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. I don't know if our new boat will be redy or not but I am going up and bringing soildiers with me !!! Come on people, lets give this town show !!!! Let's kick it into high gear, lets give the stuff (coolies, shirts, decals, etc. and get this one up and running, I'm in, Who's next? Let's get a count going. I really love Morehead City.Who knows, I might just have to bring up the pleasure Extreme and spank all th P5 /4 with my 1200 watt stereo jammin.:ernaehrung004:drink:If Trent and Scotty (my brothers from another mother)are goig, i'm in !!! Plus, looking at all the sport fishes up there ain;t bad either. Pat D is buying the first round of drinks !!!!!Dave

fountain1fan 07-19-2008 07:16 AM

hope to see every body . we love for you all to be here . so pleae come and let;'s have a ball and race . good friend great races . what more could you ask for . robbie allison hunter . rogers

Pat D 07-19-2008 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Wardey (Post 2628485)
Crystal Coast Super Boat Grand Prix
September 19-21, 2008

Pat D is buying the first round of drinks !!!!!Dave

No problem, seeing Dave is buying dinner.....:eek:

Morehead has one of the best courses on the circuit. Soooooo....close to the spectators and you can see the whole course from any viewing area. See ya there.....pd

Wardey 07-19-2008 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Pat D (Post 2628581)
No problem, seeing Dave is buying dinner.....:eek:

Morehead has one of the best courses on the circuit. Soooooo....close to the spectators and you can see the whole course from any viewing area. See ya there.....pd

Pat you know I will always buy you dinner. Dave

TeamTaboo 07-19-2008 03:24 PM

Taboo will be in the house

F1-00 Racing 07-19-2008 04:30 PM

hmmm I'll consider it if you put that 650 hp Crockett Rockett you had in the F1 into the boat you have now:party-smiley-004:

I know chicken is running a smaller motor but I want "Elainor"

DareDevil 07-19-2008 05:53 PM

I will be there, but first is testing and then NY. :eek:
Hope the Boat will be back together by then.
CANT WAIT !:evilb:

PS. : still looking for a driver (not a throttleman):party-smiley-004:

fountain1fan 07-20-2008 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by TeamTaboo (Post 2628760)
Taboo will be in the house

SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:drink::drink: looking forward to it can't wait to see everybody . we will be ready to party . robbie, alley ,hunter . :ernaehrung004:

Xtremeracing 07-20-2008 05:46 PM

Robbie,
This race gets bigger and better every year, we are really looking forward to racing there again and seeing all our friends.

See u soon my friend.

fountain1fan 07-21-2008 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing (Post 2629217)
Robbie,
This race gets bigger and better every year, we are really looking forward to racing there again and seeing all our friends.

See u soon my friend.

amen. we are tooo . thanks robbie .