Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Super Boat International
Question: What is the only place you can get this close to a boat going 175+ >

Question: What is the only place you can get this close to a boat going 175+

Notices

Question: What is the only place you can get this close to a boat going 175+

Old 09-23-2009, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was standing right on the corner of the seawall and got a couple too. They were in control the whole time, and the fans LOVED IT!!

Old 09-23-2009, 09:40 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great pictures!

Stupid move!
Old 09-23-2009, 10:04 AM
Registered

Looks like a great turn out as always in MoreHead, they love Offshore Racing in that town and really support the Teams
Old 09-23-2009, 10:48 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 817 Likes on 604 Posts

I Got 1 or 2 Also jeff

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 09-23-2009, 10:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AppSysCons
Great pictures!

Stupid move!
My god everyone needs to lighten up !was it dangerous ? maybe ? maybe not ? but so was your ride there in your car and your ride home from the race with half the people there driving home with a buzz. It's a sport that feeds of adrenilin and due to the cost,it is out of reach of most people. So to actually feel the power of these things up close is awesome and those people on that wall got the view of a lifetime. Cool thing about it is if you don't wanna get that close, simply don't stand on the friggin wall, but let us that may be a little more adventurous worry about ourselves. I know these guys pretty well and there not stupid and they know how to handle there equipment despite what others have posted on this site. But what do I know? I've only ridden in a boat with Rick, while others on this site have spent season after season getting a birds eye view from behind chasing Aqua mania around the course. So everyone be carefull on your way home from work in your car because you never know what can happen ? Better yet sit at your computer and post some more what ifs ? WAIT !!! better not do that either I heard looking @ a computer screen to long is bad for your eyes and typing is bad for your hands... S@&T !!!! now what are we gonna do ??? this is my opinion only I'am not a member of any race team and I have nothing to do with Aqua mania's or any other race team. Just a guy with a small auto and marine business, sick of hearing negativity about the boating industry especially from other boaters.

Last edited by 32 hustler; 09-23-2009 at 10:59 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AppSysCons
Great pictures!

Stupid move!
My god everyone needs to lighten up !was it dangerous ? maybe ? maybe not ? but so was your ride there in your car and your ride home from the race with half the people there driving home with a buzz. It's a sport that feeds of adrenilin and due to the cost,it is out of reach of most people. So to actually feel the power of these things up close is awesome and those people on that wall got the view of a lifetime. Cool thing about it is if you don't wanna get that close, simply don't stand on the friggin wall, but let us that may be a little more adventurous worry about ourselfs. I know these guys pretty well and there not stupid and they know how to handle there equipment despite what others have posted on this site. But what do I know? I've only ridden in a boat with Rick, while others on this site have spent season after season getting a birds eye view from behind chasing Aqua mania around the course. So everyone be carefull on your way home from work in your car because you never know what can happen ? Better yet sit at your computer and post some more what ifs ? WAIT !!! better not do that either I heard looking @ a computer screen to long is bad for your eyes and typing is bad for your hands... S@&T !!!! now what are we gonna do ??? this is my opinion only I'am not a member of any race team and I have nothing to do with Aqua mania's or any other race team. Just a guy with a small auto and marine business, sick of hearing negativity about the boating industry especially from other boaters.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Registered

32 Hustler
If you enjoyed yourself and walked away feeling excited about the race, what means each and ever team did their job.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 32 hustler
My god everyone needs to lighten up
Amen!!!

There were far scarier things on the dock scaring the children.
There was a guy with high leather hiking boots, green/white flowered shorts, loud Geico shirt, red jacket, and a Crazy Chicken hat on his head.............guess who?
Anyone have that picture?

to him

PD

Last edited by Pat D; 09-23-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:35 PM
Registered

great picture i was standing on top of that stacker trailer on the edge of the port n i know all i saw was the boat turn torward the sea wall n when they were goin down it i couldnt c the boat till it was past the wall
Old 09-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Registered

That is a front page Cover pic if there ever was one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.