Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Super Boat International
Crystal Coast Grand Prix going National! >

Crystal Coast Grand Prix going National!

Notices

Crystal Coast Grand Prix going National!

Old 07-30-2010, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crystal Coast Grand Prix going National!

Morehead City, get ready to go national! Proud to announance that Jeff Varvill of Alaska Outdoors Television will be in town with a film crew during the 5th Annual Crystal Coast Grand Prix! This show is huge on the west coast and just signed a deal to go national with the Outdoor Channel and Versus! Come out and meet Jeff along with other cast mates September 17-19, and by the way we will have a boat race also! This is going to be a race weekend you will not want to miss! More details coming soon about other celebrity appearances and exciting new additions for this years race.

DJ
Old 07-30-2010, 06:02 PM
Registered

u know we will be there all weekend wide opean . thanks jonesn' robbie
Old 07-30-2010, 09:29 PM
Registered

I'm planning on coming.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:47 AM
Registered

Default All HYPE!

Originally Posted by jonesn'
Morehead City, get ready to go national! Proud to announance that Jeff Varvill of Alaska Outdoors Television will be in town with a film crew during the 5th Annual Crystal Coast Grand Prix! This show is huge on the west coast and just signed a deal to go national with the Outdoor Channel and Versus! Come out and meet Jeff along with other cast mates September 17-19, and by the way we will have a boat race also! This is going to be a race weekend you will not want to miss! More details coming soon about other celebrity appearances and exciting new additions for this years race.

DJ
Been "goin' national for almost 10 years dude! All the hype of offshore power boat racing being televised is crap. CBS, power boat T.V., verses, outdoor channel, and now Alaska Outdoors T.V.? Quit blowing smoke!
Old 09-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rumblefish
Been "goin' national for almost 10 years dude! All the hype of offshore power boat racing being televised is crap. CBS, power boat T.V., verses, outdoor channel, and now Alaska Outdoors T.V.? Quit blowing smoke!
John, THIS IS HAPPENING! Live feed,no; full race coverage,no; cast of TV show with film crew,YES! We WILL get national exposure in one of their episodes, don't know how much but it is a start! Thanks for your support!

DJ
Old 09-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Registered

John, THIS IS HAPPENING! Live feed,no; full race coverage,no; cast of TV show with film crew,YES! We WILL get national exposure in one of their episodes, don't know how much but it is a start! Thanks for your support!

DJ
amen jonesn'. any exposure is great u go ccgp . robbie
Old 09-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Registered

Default ?

So rumblefish, WHY do you care? Or are you interested in advertising on the show?
Old 09-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Registered

DJ
DJ....I hope it does....I want to watch the greatest race venue in the world.... OFFSHORE POWER BOAT RACING.........no matter where it is!
Old 09-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Driveguy
So rumblefish, WHY do you care? Or are you interested in advertising on the show?
Yeah...sign me up...Why do I care....Raced with my brother all over... 20 plus drivin' one way...get your guts beat out to be racin' and gettin sponsors and tryin to WIN...got 2.5 sec. on national TV....That,s why I care. You been there drive guy?
Old 09-08-2010, 06:42 AM
Registered

Thanks for clearing that up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.