Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Super Boat International
Memorial Posters...Please Donate to The Joey Gratton Fund by Freeze Frame Video >

Memorial Posters...Please Donate to The Joey Gratton Fund by Freeze Frame Video

Notices

Old 11-15-2011, 08:33 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts
Default Memorial Posters...Please Donate to The Joey Gratton Fund by Freeze Frame Video

Freeze Frame Video wants to extend condolences to the Gratton, Tillman & Morgan family and friends. They will be dearly missed.

Page Motorsports and friends have established a Joey Gratton Education Fund to send Scarlett and any future Gratton grandchildren to college and to provide scholarships in Joey's name for other children in need.

To help with this we are now selling 500th race posters, signed by both Joey Gratton & Bob Morgan and two race team posters which include all boats present in the Key West World Championships 2011. We will be donating ALL proceeds to the fund.

Memorial Poster created for John Carbonell for his 500th race-Poster1: $50.00:

These two posters include boats present in Key West this past week:

Poster2: $50.00

Poster3: $50.00

All 3 posters are $100.00 & includes shipping. All proceeds will be donated to the Joey Gratton fund.

We will be setting up a link on our website at www.freezeframevideo.net as soon as possible. Until then you can put your email address here or send an email to [email protected] or call @ 239.282.1987 and we can process your order.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 11-16-2011, 01:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Hi Jeff!

It is a wonderful thing that Page Motorsports and friends, including Freeze Frame Video are doing to establish the Joey Gratton Education Fund. It has been a very emotional Key West Worlds this year for everyone that races and follows the sport, not to mention the toll it has taken on their families. We lost three outstanding men, Joey Gratton, Jeff Tillman and Bob Morgan. The Offshore Powerboating community wants to thank all of you for what you are doing for your fellow racers and friends and keeping them and their families in your heart. I will call you tomorrow Jeff and order all 3 Memorial Posters.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:27 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeff,

What is the size of poster 1???

Thanks,
Chris
Old 11-17-2011, 08:59 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Default Thank You Andy You said it right

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
Hi Jeff!

It is a wonderful thing that Page Motorsports and friends, including Freeze Frame Video are doing to establish the Joey Gratton Education Fund. It has been a very emotional Key West Worlds this year for everyone that races and follows the sport, not to mention the toll it has taken on their families. We lost three outstanding men, Joey Gratton, Jeff Tillman and Bob Morgan. The Offshore Powerboating community wants to thank all of you for what you are doing for your fellow racers and friends and keeping them and their families in your heart. I will call you tomorrow Jeff and order all 3 Memorial Posters.
The Emotional part of this week is unreal for everone working on printing the stuff now for people that want to help out put you name here i will get a hold of you or e mail [email protected] or 239-282-1987 Chris they are 20x24 on glossy paper again thanks Jeff
Old 11-17-2011, 09:13 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Joey Gratton, "In His Own Words"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is incredible. Well done Mr. MacKnight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpEL6..._order&list=UL

Last edited by FREEZE FRAME VIDEO; 11-17-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:19 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Jeff,

I give you a call tomorrow.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 11-17-2011, 03:13 PM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

http://www.freezeframe.us/photos.cfm?ID=938&action=new

here is the link on our website at www.freezeframevideo.net as soon as possible. Until then you can put your email address here or send an email to [email protected] or call @ 239.282.1987 and we can process your order.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Hi Jeff!

I received my Memorial Posters today. WOW! What a great job you did producing these high quality posters. I really wish that I would have gotten them under different circumstances but knowing that the monies collected from these posters are going to the Joey Gratton Educational Fund is the least I can do in the Memories of Joey Gratton, Jeff Tillman and Bob Morgan. Thank you Jeff and everyone else for your thoughtfulness and for making a difference and not forgetting the friends that we have all lost and for keeping their memories and their families in our hearts.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:45 PM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Default thanks andy

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
Hi Jeff!

I received my Memorial Posters today. WOW! What a great job you did producing these high quality posters. I really wish that I would have gotten them under different circumstances but knowing that the monies collected from these posters are going to the Joey Gratton Educational Fund is the least I can do in the Memories of Joey Gratton, Jeff Tillman and Bob Morgan. Thank you Jeff and everyone else for your thoughtfulness and for making a difference and not forgetting the friends that we have all lost and for keeping their memories and their families in our hearts.

"I really wish that I would have gotten them under different circumstances" so do i andy thanks jeff
Old 11-29-2011, 04:28 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

I am waiting for mine too

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.