Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Superboat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/superboat-44/)
-   -   Need full cover for Y2k (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/superboat/108577-need-full-cover-y2k.html)

krakmeup 07-26-2005 07:48 PM

Need full cover for Y2k

I'll calll JC in the next few days, but was wondering if anyone has had a custom, full cover made for the Y2K? Can you post details -
Material (sail cloth or sunbrella??)
Cost
Tie down types, numbers
Is it trailerable?

Thanks a bunch!!
Keith

FASTERDAMITT 07-26-2005 08:09 PM

Re: Need full cover for Y2k

I'm geeting a quote from a local mfg. Hopefully tomarrow.

Superbabi 07-26-2005 08:22 PM

Hi Kieth How You And Ra. Been ??? John Has P@g Do His Cover Work. Did You Get Any Covers?? Any Way There Work Is Real Nice, And They May Have The Specs For The Y2k !! Good Luck................gary

Pure Energy 07-26-2005 09:10 PM

I have one. Sunbrella, don't have the name of who made it, I just bought the boat. I will post it on monday. I think the cost was $2800- $3000. Mine was made for trailering to protect paint.

krakmeup 07-27-2005 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by bajababi
Hi Kieth How You And Ra. Been ??? John Has P@g Do His Cover Work. Did You Get Any Covers?? Any Way There Work Is Real Nice, And They May Have The Specs For The Y2k !! Good Luck................gary

Thanks all! I've been buried at work the last few weeks, so my posts dropped off - I've been trying just to stay up with everything by reading the posts late at night or early morning.

Thanks in advance also to FASTER and Pure E, let me know the details when you can.

Gary, can you send me P@g phone number? I originally bought the cockpit cover (sailcloth - NICE), but I really want to add a full cover, and one I can trailer as I head to Superfests or Poker Runs around the States......

Thanks!!

Keith

Superbabi 07-27-2005 04:03 PM

KEITH I GAVE YA A PM WITH ALL THE INFO. ARE YOU BRINGING "ONCE BITTEN" OUT EAST ??? IF SO PLEASE MAKE THE JERSEY SHORE A STOP !!! :evilb:

Pure Energy 07-27-2005 05:57 PM

P&G Canvas, somewhere on Long Island. I had a moment of clarity and the name popped into my head! :D I will still get pics and # for Monday

SUPERSTITIOUS 07-27-2005 07:09 PM

www.pandgcanvas.com is their website. they will be doing a cockpit cover, bimini both out of sumbrella plus. Im also having a full cover made out of stamoid the same as I had on the 24. Loved it but this time I'm going to the chine to protect the black. Never a problem, tough as nails, comes in two thicknesses and Im doing the heavier. This time going with the gray as opposed to the white. P&G does awesome work...not the cheapest but you WILL BE HAPPY!

krakmeup 07-29-2005 06:32 AM

Thanks to everyone for the responses and PM's -

Thayes11, did you go with sunbrella or sailcloth? With our intense heat and UV 10-11 months per year down here, I'm trying to find something that will stand up to it but still be light enough for RA (and I) to handle with ease. I love my sailcloth cockpit cover from P&G.....

FASTERDAMITT 09-05-2005 10:58 PM

Ok guys. Here's a link to the boat cover I got. I am very happy the way it fits and the quality. This is a universal cover keep in mind and for the price I could'nt be happier. I paid about $350 to my door!
http://www.coverquest.com/covers/boat/boatldetail.php

On the bottom of the page, click on boat covers. On the next page click on ( if your boats not listed click here). Next page click on (performance style boats) type PB. Click on your lenght 31.7 to 32.6'. Select inboard. I got the 100% polyester semi custom for $334. Free shipping and tie downs.