Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Superboat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/superboat-44/)
-   -   Block Island (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/superboat/109139-block-island.html)

ChristianGott 08-02-2005 08:28 PM

Block Island

yo...
2 mid sized cruisers and myself are planning to run to Block on the 12th, we're thinking of leaving branford, ct around 9:00. if anyone can/wants to join in for all or part of the time, let me know...we're just looking for a night out!
hope to see some oso'ers in our travels!
C

Pat McPherson 08-03-2005 08:28 AM

Re: Block Island

Hey Chris,
I don't know when you are back in school?
Our boyz trip to BI is planned for August 28-29. :drink:
Please join us! The invite is open to everyone else too!
I think Anthony is planning to as well...

SUPERSTITIOUS 08-03-2005 07:19 PM

Cool Myybe I'll have a boat by then!

Pat McPherson 08-03-2005 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by OH-ZONE
Cool Myybe I'll have a boat by then!

Hey Gary,
You'll have your boat; and all dialed in by then too.
Our trip is Sunday returning Monday so that may work for you.
The Yellow Kitten always has great bands on Sunday night... :drink:
Now if I can still be standing after 10pm this year. :rolleyes:

SUPERSTITIOUS 08-03-2005 11:14 PM

I am trying to take some time off from work when the boats done...only time will tell...

Pat McPherson 08-17-2005 07:19 PM

I have a group of fellows running From CT River to Block Island Sunday August 28th to Raise a Little Hell... :evilb:
We will be returning to the CT River with a stop at the Pavillion in Old Lyme along the way on Monday the 29th... :cool:
Anyone want to join the party? :drink:

nolimits 08-17-2005 10:06 PM

So what's happening with the LI fleet? How about a few Fountains tagin along?? Where is Eric at? Love to see those trips work! No using the ferry to get the Velocity there though!! :eek:

Pat McPherson 08-18-2005 06:55 AM

Hey Nolimits,
At this point we are 3-4 boats for the trip.
My best boating pal has a 1997 29' Fountain. It is finally back up and running with a newly rebuilt 525SC.
My 24' Super is now powered with his old 502MagMPI that I rebuilt over the winter.
We have not run them side by side as of yet but the numbers would indicate that he's got me by about 2mph... :rolleyes:
We'll see if he will push the throttle all the way next weekend...
You know I WILL! :eek:

Anyway, I've been asking you LI Boyz to join in the last 3-4 years...
Just Do It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drink:

SUPERSTITIOUS 08-18-2005 10:08 AM

Im soooooo close to taking delivery of mine I can taste it.....Hmmmmm Maybe I can make the run!!!

Pat McPherson 08-18-2005 10:19 AM

Hey Gary,
I'm going to PM T-Mone today. I'm quite sure Anthony wants to run with us on Sunday at least... :cool:
Maybe you Danbury fellow can convoy down to Old Saybrook.
We are planning to launch 9-9:30 in Chester... :drink:

JMK4060 08-18-2005 09:09 PM

Planning to spend Fri and Sat. night on BI. Maybe I should stay over Sun. Where are you guys staying?

SUPERSTITIOUS 08-18-2005 11:38 PM

I'd be just a day trip on Sunday if all works out...

Pat McPherson 08-19-2005 06:58 AM

Hi Justin,
We will dock up at Champlin's marina hopefully before noon on the 28th.
How about a run across the Sound on Tuesday the 23rd to possibly see OH-Zone's new ride? Can you sneak out early from work?

Gary,
Please do join us, even if only for the ride. Block and back will be NO Problem for you in that new 30' rocket... :evilb:

FX10 08-19-2005 07:51 PM

Oh Zone splashed today !! Block Island is maybe next weekend.

JMK4060 08-20-2005 11:24 PM

Pat,

Tuesday is the start of a few days off. I can be at the dock by 4:30pm. Where is his boat?

SUPERSTITIOUS 08-21-2005 07:46 AM

My boat is in Danbury. I need to clean it up...Not so pretty when I picked her up and also do a few things to her. Hopefully heading (treailering)to Sag Harbor Monday with her.

Pat McPherson 08-21-2005 10:29 AM

Justin,
I'm hoping we can meet Gary in Sag, Greenport, or Orient Point.
Let's shoot for 4:30pm launch in Chester on Tuesday... :cool:
Gary, drop me an e-mail at work or give me a shout if it's a go.
I'll PM you all my info.

ChristianGott 09-08-2005 07:18 PM

well....
do i have a story for you guys.....hope your trip to BI was waaayyy less interesting than mine.....
.....let's just say that rhode island's finest, helicopters, ferries (no not gays!), and an evacuation were involved...
however, it really did rule!

hey pat....if you and the gang are looking to do the screamandfly thing next month...i'm in!....i'm sure the "oar" can handle a few of us..again..
C

ps...my wife rules!

Pat McPherson 09-08-2005 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by ChristianGott
well....
do i have a story for you guys.....hope your trip to BI was waaayyy less interesting than mine.....
.....let's just say that rhode island's finest, helicopters, ferries (no not gays!), and an evacuation were involved...
however, it really did rule!

hey pat....if you and the gang are looking to do the screamandfly thing next month...i'm in!....i'm sure the "oar" can handle a few of us..again..
C

ps...my wife rules!

Hmmm,
I can't wait to here that story. I hope all is well and nobody got hurt... :eek:
Yes, to the CT River Run. I got an e-mail from SuperBash a few days ago... :cool: