Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Superboat
Y2K Tempest >

Y2K Tempest

Notices

Y2K Tempest

Old 10-04-2016, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dang if I wasn't trying to buy a house Id be all over that, love the y2k performance but don't really care for the deck, this is perfect
Old 10-06-2016, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank You !! Be like every other American and put the price of the boat into the house! Or at closing when they offer you refi money because the house is always worth more then you pay for them !!

Last edited by z.zuperboat; 10-07-2016 at 09:48 AM.
Old 10-19-2016, 08:03 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by z.zuperboat
Thank You !! Be like every other American and put the price of the boat into the house! Or at closing when they offer you refi money because the house is always worth more then you pay for them !!
I recall doing exactly that when I tried to pry her away from you back in 07 or 08. Ended up buying a Velocity 280; owned that boat for 5 years before down sizing to my 22 Donzi and buying the CC for the kids...

Some day Mike... Hey I saw that older Tempest I/O from a far at the CT river run... Didn't go take a close up for fear I'd make an offer... Scott and Christine (30' Super twin outboards) went and check her out...
Old 10-21-2016, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I did see a video of the 30 I/O Looked real good! Someone is going to suck up that boat! There's none of these boats around . One web site has a bunch of them but they never remove anything from their Web site. There's a 30 on there that sold years ago !! Me not a big fan of the outboards! Muscle boats need to sound like a drag car not a helicopter. You pull in with a rumbling supercharged big block they look to see who's driving ! With an outboard they ask how did you get here !!
Old 11-05-2016, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by z.zuperboat
Cabin Lol. When I got the boat it didn't even have a cabin door . That's why I put the Y2K step in . Never had carpet Bare gel coat . It does have a full set of cushions . It's a lite weight designed to go fast.
My 24SB has a gel liner, bed cushions, and seats on each side. It can't be less bare bones than that I'd think? We spend the night on it from time to time anchored out in coves. How bare bones is it under the deck?

Surprised it hasn't sold yet.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

That's the best thing about Superboat cabins. You can clean them with a hose if you had too.