Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Sutphen (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sutphen-64/)
-   -   monte carlo and elegante thread (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sutphen/255566-monte-carlo-elegante-thread.html)

30ctsutphen 06-10-2011 10:55 AM

monte carlo and elegante thread

I saw a nice monte carlo on the sutphen FB page and I have always thought the elegante was an interesting ride.

As I get older I like those boats more and more and they really are the best of all worlds whos got pics and info?

30ctsutphen 06-13-2011 08:55 AM

NO one has any elegante or monte carlo pics....

I have some but Ill have to send them to crash box for him to post or Ill have to get a photo ph uck it acount or something

Crash-Box 06-13-2011 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen (Post 3427832)
NO one has any elegante or monte carlo pics....

I have some but Ill have to send them to crash box for him to post or Ill have to get a photo ph uck it acount or something

No Problem .... send them over !

floatingphil 06-13-2011 10:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You asked for it. Looks like it might come with a free breakfast.:eek:

30ctsutphen 06-13-2011 10:56 PM

I like the monte carlo more then tha elegante, All it really is,is a outrageous with the deck raised in front as well as in the back.

Its different than the regular flat deck version but its a much more usable design and still takes advantage of that great sutphen hull design.

I bet the extra bow weight helps the boat run really well and must just CRUSH waves.

Crash-Box 06-13-2011 11:49 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here we go .... Posting for 30ctsutphen

Attachment 450668Attachment 450670

Attachment 450669

Attachment 450671Attachment 450672

30ctsutphen 06-14-2011 09:10 AM

I threw in the fishing sutphen for good measure.LOL

Figured most guys hadnt seen one converted that way.

at least guys are seeing the value in our brand for all types of boating. Thats a good thing!

It looks like the fishing boat is a monte carlo with outboards.....

noyzee 06-14-2011 10:12 AM

i like it a lot if it only had a touch smoother line to the top side. i like a boat with nice cabin

30ctsutphen 06-25-2011 12:01 PM

Yeah I like it too, remember its an older boat so it doesnt have that rounded smooth look to the raised deck but Its a great concept. I like the pics of it with the black in the transistion area for that same reason it softens the transistion on the deck.

I think this boat woukld sell well today with some minor changes, people want to use thier performance hulls more often IMO what do you guys think?

Crash-Box 08-07-2011 04:12 PM

Re:Cleveland Craigslist 1980/ 2005 - 38' Sutphen Elegante

38' Offshore Powerboat- Just as nice as a Cigarette ! - $29000 (Grafton, OH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-08-06, 6:51PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1980/ 2005 - 38' Sutphen Elegante Offshore Powerboat.

Many pics of the boat and information can be viewed here: http://sutphenboat.shutterfly.com/ the password to see the pics is sutphen

Boat was completely repowered and went through in 2005!

This boat is a one of a kind boat. I have owned the boat for the last 10 years and in that time, I have went through every inch of the engine and there has not been a nut and bolt that I have not replaced on the engine. Not one person that has ever seen this boat can believe how clean and beautiful the engine compartment is! This boat is as reliable and comfortable as they come!

This boat is TURN KEY READY! You can literally pick it up and take it straight to the water!

This style of the boat is very comparable to the quality of boat produced by Cigarette, Fountain, Donzi and all of the other high end powerboat manufacturers!

I have a ton more pictures of this boat from every angle imaginable. Feel free to send me an email and I will send you the link so that you can see all of the pics of this boat.

The workmanship of the hull is comparable to none other. It will take rough water better than any boat that I have been aboard in my 30 years of boating!

MORE QUESTIONS? Give me a call at 216-509-0682 and ask for Randy

Sutphen has been turning out the best of the best in race boats for quite some time!!

I will consider partial trades - mostly interested in older muscle cars or motorcycle.

Here are the particulars on this boat!

Chevy Big Block Engines freshened in 2005

2 Stock Bore 454 engines

Under 150 engine hours

Oval port head with mild port

Roller Rockers

Steel Cranks

Weind Intake Manifolds

Mallory Electronic Distributors

MSD 6AL Boxes

Thru hull exhaust

TRW Forged Pistons

Motors have been balanced

800 Holley Carbs

New white Interior and new grey carpeting

Cockpit Lighting

2 Cockpit and 1 Full Winter Cover Included (3 covers total included)

TRS Merc Drives freshened in 2004 and hydromotive nose cones

8900 LB Dry

Morse 0 effort controls

Latham Tie Bar

Candy Blue Diamond Plate in Engine Compartment

190 Gallon fuel capacity in one belly tank

Compass

Bilge Pump

Electric Hull Tender

1988 Quick load Aluminum I beam trailer with disc brakes- recently replaced master cylinder, stainless brake lines and wheel bearings.

Gafrig gauges

Power Steering

MSD & Mallory Ignition

Over 60 MPH the way that it is currently configured

4 blade 19 P Hydromotive engineering stainless props

Large Custom Sunpad by Sutphen

Swim Platform

Mercury Transmission

VHF Radio

Kiekafer Trim Tabs

Bomar Hatches with screens and suncovers

Custom Stainless Oil Cooler by TPS

Remote Oil Filters on motor

Vberth and 2 couches in cabin

Air Conditioning

20 gallon fresh water system and sink

Head

Refrigerator

I can help you arrange shipping if needed. If you are within a reasonable distance, I might be able to transport the boat to you for a mileage cost.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2533737098