Surface drive boats

Notices

Surface drive boats

Old 02-25-2019, 10:53 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts
Default Surface drive boats

any surface drive boats available ?

Yes I’ve seen the 95k one for sale. Not interested in it. Looking for 31-35. Any condition. Looking for ones hiding. Anyone have anything ? My little brother is wanting to get his first go fast boat, thinking this would be right up his ally
Old 02-27-2019, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default NJ boat

Just curious why he would not like that boat? Seems pretty sweet to me. Too big? He has a couple different options for power/price.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

what kind of money is he looking to spend. I may have a badass 1989 33 coming up for sale. Turnkey ready w fresh 1250's and #5's
Old 03-14-2019, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by chsales
Just curious why he would not like that boat? Seems pretty sweet to me. Too big? He has a couple different options for power/price.
Not looking for something that large/wild for his first go fast. Also its over priced IMO. If he wanted to go spend 100k theres plenty other rigs out there better suited for redo. Someone will buy that eventually though.

That 33 with 5's bernie has coming is something he is interested in though. I have found a bunch of project boats for the 6-10k mark. A few in the running but trying to decide whats best. I have a nack of pulling the trigger, and then the perfect unit comes up shortly after LOL