Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Swap Shop (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/swap-shop-253/)
-   -   Who did I sell the trim tabs to a couple months ago? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/swap-shop/223558-who-did-i-sell-trim-tabs-couple-months-ago.html)

jeff1000man 01-28-2010 07:14 PM

Who did I sell the trim tabs to a couple months ago?

I sold my old transoms and the bennet tabs off my cruiser to a guy in the NE. I can't rememebr who it was, and I can't find the email either.

When I palleted up the transoms, I forgot to include the tabs. We talked over the phone a couple times when I was traveling and then I forgot all about themafte I returned. I know it has been a few months now and I was cleaning up around the shop the other day and stumbled across them.

If you call me or send me a message, You and I will know the details of the deal and I can get these to you if you still want them

Jeff

tomtbone1993 01-29-2010 02:31 PM

was not i.......:) ttt

fireboatpilot 01-29-2010 03:48 PM

Wasn't me either. Now what are the odds that the guy hasn't opened the box yet to discover that they're not in there? I had a guy that bought an old truck off of me on ebay. Sent me a check that cleared and he never came to pick it up and never returned my emails. I think he might have died in the process? WEIRD!

Donzilla 01-29-2010 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by fireboatpilot (Post 3034607)
Wasn't me either. Now what are the odds that the guy hasn't opened the box yet to discover that they're not in there? I had a guy that bought an old truck off of me on ebay. Sent me a check that cleared and he never came to pick it up and never returned my emails. I think he might have died in the process? WEIRD!

Or is incarcerated:eek:

jeff1000man 01-29-2010 04:32 PM

No he knows they weren't in there because he was mad at me for a while. I was taveling and couldn't get back to ship them back out.

It is my fault not his. I shouldn't have overlooked it.

offthefront 01-29-2010 06:18 PM

That was me ! Where's my Truck !!! :drink:

Velocity Vector 01-29-2010 06:21 PM

No it was me :0

fireboatpilot 01-29-2010 07:05 PM

Not a problem! As luck would have it, I still have it out in my shops lot. Come and get it! Don't forget your check book UMM, CASH for the 3 years storage. We can work something out I'm sure.

wnc435 06-16-2010 05:37 AM

Tabs

Thanks Jeff