Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
Dana Exhaust Kit 496/502/454 FREE OVERNIGHT SHIP!!! >

Dana Exhaust Kit 496/502/454 FREE OVERNIGHT SHIP!!!

Notices

Dana Exhaust Kit 496/502/454 FREE OVERNIGHT SHIP!!!

Old 06-18-2012, 10:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Dana Exhaust Kit 496/502/454 FREE OVERNIGHT SHIP!!!

Here is a brand new set of Dana Marine 496/502 BBC Manifolds with used stainless Dana Risers.

Manifolds are #3 hard-anodized from inside out. They are powder coated sparkle red (exterior only). The manifolds have never seen salt; only fresh water time on the hose. I decided to buy headers at the last minute so they never got used in the boat. They were dipped in the treatment process before being coated so the water jackets are fully treated # 3.

Risers are in used condition but very nice with an 02 bung installed for tuning. Everything is leak-checked and there are no issues with this kit. Risers were used in salt but were also flushed religiously right after every use. They are pretty.

I’ll send the kit to you in 3 boxes UPS Red Label, over-night for $1,500. I can most likely ship same day as payment received. If not, I will ship very next day.

Kit comes with everything you need to install (gaskets, mounting hardware, oil filter mount, studs, bolts, washers etc.). Due to many variations in raw water systems in boats, you might have to acquire a piece of hose or a misc piece. I am selling everything it took to make it work in my boat. Yours could vary by a little bit.

I do NOT have the manifold-to-head gaskets. I only have the riser gaskets. I am including two sets. One is slightly used and able to be reused. There is also a brand new, never used set of riser gaskets included.

Last edited by SDFever; 06-19-2012 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Info
Old 06-19-2012, 01:09 AM
Registered

They are a beutiful set of exhausts, if I can raise the cash this week i will be in contact via pm. They would great on my 496ho
Old 06-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by boat15
They are a beutiful set of exhausts, if I can raise the cash this week i will be in contact via pm. They would great on my 496ho
Thanks! Please reallize I can't ship overnight to Sydney on my dime though... LOL
Old 06-19-2012, 05:33 PM
Registered

Default I will buy them my number is 319-750-8896 just spoke with raylar he will be calling u

I will buy them my number is 319-750-8896 just spoke with raylar he will be calling u

Originally Posted by SDFever
Here is a brand new set of Dana Marine 496/502 BBC Manifolds with used stainless Dana Risers.

Manifolds are #3 hard-anodized from inside out. They are powder coated sparkle red (exterior only). The manifolds have never seen salt; only fresh water time on the hose. I decided to buy headers at the last minute so they never got used in the boat. They were dipped in the treatment process before being coated so the water jackets are fully treated # 3.

Risers are in used condition but very nice with an 02 bung installed for tuning. Everything is leak-checked and there are no issues with this kit. Risers were used in salt but were also flushed religiously right after every use. They are pretty.

I’ll send the kit to you in 3 boxes UPS Red Label, over-night for $1,500. I can most likely ship same day as payment received. If not, I will ship very next day.

Kit comes with everything you need to install (gaskets, mounting hardware, oil filter mount, studs, bolts, washers etc.). Due to many variations in raw water systems in boats, you might have to acquire a piece of hose or a misc piece. I am selling everything it took to make it work in my boat. Yours could vary by a little bit.

I do NOT have the manifold-to-head gaskets. I only have the riser gaskets. I am including two sets. One is slightly used and able to be reused. There is also a brand new, never used set of riser gaskets included.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Registered

Default exhaust

please call me 319-750-8896 Raylar is giving you my work number and I am leaving work, i want to buy the exhaust
Old 06-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by coryd31
please call me 319-750-8896 Raylar is giving you my work number and I am leaving work, i want to buy the exhaust
ok yes i called work and got recorder. i'll call you now thanks!
Old 06-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Registered

Default Sold

Thanks Cory! I should have no problem shipping tomorrow if you guys are able to send payment tonight or early tomorrow am. I just can not imagine a 70mph PONTOON! I lost a bet in Havasu with Eddie. I thought there was another one with a 496 and he wound up calling it right with a 350.

You'll have some fun!

Cheers!

Last edited by SDFever; 06-19-2012 at 06:55 PM.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Cory! I should have no problem shipping tomorrow if you guys are able to send payment tonight or early tomorrow am. I just can not imagine a 70mph PONTOON! I lost a bet in Havasu with Eddie. I thought there was another one with a 496 and he wound up calling it right with a 350.

You'll have some fun!

Cheers!

Now that you will have some cash in your pocket you can pay up on that bet
Old 06-19-2012, 07:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Westcoast
Now that you will have some cash in your pocket you can pay up on that bet
Stalker -
Old 06-19-2012, 07:47 PM
Registered

Missed out on another great deal! Story of my life.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.