502 gen vi part out (509) efi most parts >

502 gen vi part out (509) efi most parts

Notices

502 gen vi part out (509) efi most parts

Old 04-27-2013, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 502 gen vi part out (509) efi most parts

So what do you need? I have a 502 bored to 509, efi gen vi for sale. Crank, rods are trashed, too bad cuz they were quality items. Pistons are gone too, all else is for sale.
Block bead blasted and ready to ship, 900 or make offer
Entire efi, injectors rebuilt, cool fuel, etc...everything to convert to efi. Also intake runners cut down and ported. 800 or offer
Dart iron eagle heads. 90 hours but they were just rebuilt with new guides. I don't know how to find out what exact run they are but you tell me how to find out and I'll give u the info you need. Not sure what # to put on these yet.
Isky can, not sure of the make, but its .004 out of round I'm told, but told It can be straightened. With the heads took my 271 fastech over 70, so over 525 ponies. I may make a lamp pole out of it.
I should have all other parts, some nice aluminum rockers, coupler, flywheel, etccc
I only get 10 PM's so best to email [email protected] or text 847-561-1339, calls ok too.
Pics upon request, I have soo many projects going on right now, so ill take pics as requested
Thank you