IMCO XTREME SC ADVANTAGE Upper >

IMCO XTREME SC ADVANTAGE Upper

Notices

IMCO XTREME SC ADVANTAGE Upper

Old 08-13-2013, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IMCO XTREME SC ADVANTAGE Upper

I have one like new Imco Xtreme SC drive I've had this for a few years and never used it I had drives already. It comes with the drive shower and steering cap. I also have a exact match case with a new steering cap and some internals that are good. I wanted to put it together and have a set. These would make someone a good set or a drive and a spare. I will take $3500 for the pair. I need to move some some stuff I don't need them.
Attached Thumbnails IMCO XTREME SC ADVANTAGE Upper-image.jpg   IMCO XTREME SC ADVANTAGE Upper-image.jpg   IMCO XTREME SC ADVANTAGE Upper-image.jpg  

IMCO XTREME SC ADVANTAGE Upper-image.jpg  
Old 08-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Registered

Nobody needs to upgrade their bravos or just need a drive. I don't let stuff sit on here i want these gone make me a offer.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Whats the history on the upper? That's a Mercury Bravo upper case with Imco stickers on it.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:29 PM
Registered

Yep that's all it is a old bravo with a sticker on it!
Old 08-15-2013, 01:27 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

The gears in the good upper are straight cut gears and it is in good condition (ready to run) - correct? Thanks, Bill
Old 08-15-2013, 02:00 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

That is the older style of IMCO drive(about 10 years old). I had one on my Pantera.
The case on mine looked the same as a Merc Bravo case, but was quite a bit thicker in some places. My Imco upper had XR gears.
The top cap had studs and spacers direct from Imco with the drive shower. Something has been cut or modified on the cav plate and then the SS plate added.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:52 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Griff
That is the older style of IMCO drive(about 10 years old). I had one on my Pantera.
The case on mine looked the same as a Merc Bravo case, but was quite a bit thicker in some places. My Imco upper had XR gears.
The top cap had studs and spacers direct from Imco with the drive shower. Something has been cut or modified on the cav plate and then the SS plate added.
I believe the cavitation plate is original, but he installed the additional IMCO cavitation plate since he had the IMCO lower. Here is a picture of my older Bravo upper with an IMCO lower and the add on cavitation plate from IMCO. Bill
Attached Thumbnails IMCO XTREME SC ADVANTAGE Upper-p1010021.jpg  
Old 08-15-2013, 07:20 AM
Registered

Would you sell the case and parts separate ?
Old 08-15-2013, 08:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Conquistador
I believe the cavitation plate is original, but he installed the additional IMCO cavitation plate since he had the IMCO lower. Here is a picture of my older Bravo upper with an IMCO lower and the add on cavitation plate from IMCO. Bill

IMCO calls that a "splash plate" for some reason. I just had to get one last month.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:13 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thanks Griff for the clarification. I've never seen the older style IMCO cases.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.