2 new arrestors dual 4150 12 1/4 C to C

Old 12-23-2013, 11:48 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2 new arrestors dual 4150 12 1/4 C to C

[ATTACH=CONFIG]515008[/ATTACH]

2 new arrestors dual 4150 12 1/4 C to C
I have 2- Brand new never uses Poilished Extreme Custom Billet Flame Arrestors- Dual 12 1/4" Center to Center 4150/dual Series Oval.

Make a offer or I might trade for something my builder needs for my Cat. I paid over $1000.00 shipped.

I'm not giving them away because they are brand new but I'll take a reasonable offer on them. I also take Pay-pal.

At Hardin Marine we recognize that your flame arrestor should not only function perfectly and provide the very most available airflow, but that it should be beautiful to look at and enhance your engine compartment The flame arrestor is the "Crown" of your engine!For that reason we build the very finest flame arrestors available.

We start with the finest 6061-T6 billet aluminum, CNC machined itto perfection Each unit is then hand polished by our experienced master craftsmen to a mirror finish The assembly is then mated with a 3" tall, USCG approved, high flow, multi-layered stainless steel screened element The top and bottom sections rest solidly on unique standoffs which will not allow the element to be crushed as can happen with common filter elements.

K.C. (5eight 0) - two35 - two6one9 leave message
Attached Thumbnails 2 new arrestors dual 4150 12 1/4 C to C-14512_2_.jpg  

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 12-23-2013 at 11:52 AM.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ttt